Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Icon backgrounds
The white space bugs me, as does the fact that we can't easily determine what flight other users are in unless they have it in their sig. I think it would be kinda beat if we had flight themed backgrounds? Maybe as a feature we could toggle if someone didn't want one? Idk, could also potentially have them cost a little treasure to get. Idk.
The white space bugs me, as does the fact that we can't easily determine what flight other users are in unless they have it in their sig. I think it would be kinda beat if we had flight themed backgrounds? Maybe as a feature we could toggle if someone didn't want one? Idk, could also potentially have them cost a little treasure to get. Idk.
Shadowbinder taught me to always never fear the shadows, Plaguebringer taught me to never hold back and to infect befriend those around me
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Support, the white bugs me too. There are backgrounds, but they aren't Flight oriented and usually you have to win them or be part of staff.
Support, the white bugs me too. There are backgrounds, but they aren't Flight oriented and usually you have to win them or be part of staff.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Support, I'd probably be using one of my male SDs as an avatar but there's too much white space.
Support, I'd probably be using one of my male SDs as an avatar but there's too much white space.
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Takkuri

Just to be clear are you talking about the white space behind the dragon in the box (which is what I think you are talking about)

or about Vistas which go AROUND the box?

In either case support. though for the BAckgrounds I would LOVE to have backgrounds like Neopets where I can place it behind the dragon as apparel, and it would show up. I have long felt that this would be nice, not only for aesthetics but also lore. You have two dragons visiting the Ice Lands? give them ice backgrounds. Your dragons are on an around the world trip? change the backgrounds every so often to 'mark' where they are.

However, I would also like plain basic ones such as abstract, patterned (such as stars or circles), truly plain (solid) colors, gradient etc...

Unfortunately for that idea, I believe that the admins have said they do not want to do this because they feel background can cause a dragon to get 'lost' and they want dragons to be the main focus, not their backgrounds (don't really agree with them, but it could be I just want backgrounds :D)

As for vistas. I believe they ARE planning on giving more vistas out, but again, I believe they have said that they don't plan on flight oriented ones as they are afraid it might cause problems on the boards (someone sees someone from a flight they are fighting for dominance and starts harassing them etc..) But, while I would love flight themed vistas, I really want just more vistas to get that, while they aren't just given to anyone, they don't involve the current ways (which I believe are more for creative type stuff like writing, or the MVP or whatever it is for being helpful on the boards etc..) Something like one for getting to certain achievements (such as perhaps one for the plentiful breeds achievement, yes it would be common, but maybe it would encourage people to have said breeds, or something for getting to milestones in Baldwins or Coliseum, they don't have to be something EASILY gotten to, but something that just about anyone CAN get with dedication)
@Takkuri

Just to be clear are you talking about the white space behind the dragon in the box (which is what I think you are talking about)

or about Vistas which go AROUND the box?

In either case support. though for the BAckgrounds I would LOVE to have backgrounds like Neopets where I can place it behind the dragon as apparel, and it would show up. I have long felt that this would be nice, not only for aesthetics but also lore. You have two dragons visiting the Ice Lands? give them ice backgrounds. Your dragons are on an around the world trip? change the backgrounds every so often to 'mark' where they are.

However, I would also like plain basic ones such as abstract, patterned (such as stars or circles), truly plain (solid) colors, gradient etc...

Unfortunately for that idea, I believe that the admins have said they do not want to do this because they feel background can cause a dragon to get 'lost' and they want dragons to be the main focus, not their backgrounds (don't really agree with them, but it could be I just want backgrounds :D)

As for vistas. I believe they ARE planning on giving more vistas out, but again, I believe they have said that they don't plan on flight oriented ones as they are afraid it might cause problems on the boards (someone sees someone from a flight they are fighting for dominance and starts harassing them etc..) But, while I would love flight themed vistas, I really want just more vistas to get that, while they aren't just given to anyone, they don't involve the current ways (which I believe are more for creative type stuff like writing, or the MVP or whatever it is for being helpful on the boards etc..) Something like one for getting to certain achievements (such as perhaps one for the plentiful breeds achievement, yes it would be common, but maybe it would encourage people to have said breeds, or something for getting to milestones in Baldwins or Coliseum, they don't have to be something EASILY gotten to, but something that just about anyone CAN get with dedication)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support. Even just a basic black or gray or something would be handy, the white blends into the forum background a lot and I don't find it very appealing to look at.
Support. Even just a basic black or gray or something would be handy, the white blends into the forum background a lot and I don't find it very appealing to look at.
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.