Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Decorating Option
1 2
[quote name="AngelSami" date=2015-11-24 22:03:15] I think maybe what would be a cool idea is if we could use Swipp again to trade out hoard stuff. But this time, he's trading these items so you can get these sort of decoration images for the side bars of the site. For example: (Excuse the crude drawing, but you get the idea...) 1. You can trade skulls or bird skull necklaces you already have so that you can get this hanging skulls decoration. 2. Trade gems and minerals for a growing crystals decoration (Depending on the gems he asks for, you get different colors. Like trade emerald and you get green. Bloodstone for Black and red iridescent ones, etc) 3. Trade various plant foods and broken vase pieces for hanging potted plant decorations. (Depending on the plant he asks for, you get that plant. Similar to the gems decoration.) 4. Trade Battle horns and various moss or cascading plants to get this hanging battle horn planter decoration 5.Trade fertility statues to get this decoration. [/quote] Hmm - What if we had special Flight-Related stuff? Obviously, you wouldn't be limited to this - My flight is Lightning and I loooooove Arcane (item gathering)! With those items you might be able to (When the 'craft' button comes out) Craft items!!!1!11! <- I don't usually add 1s to my exclamation points, but I'm super excited for when [if] it comes out!!!
AngelSami wrote on 2015-11-24:
I think maybe what would be a cool idea is if we could use Swipp again to trade out hoard stuff. But this time, he's trading these items so you can get these sort of decoration images for the side bars of the site.

For example: (Excuse the crude drawing, but you get the idea...)

1. You can trade skulls or bird skull necklaces you already have so that you can get this hanging skulls decoration.

2. Trade gems and minerals for a growing crystals decoration (Depending on the gems he asks for, you get different colors. Like trade emerald and you get green. Bloodstone for Black and red iridescent ones, etc)

3. Trade various plant foods and broken vase pieces for hanging potted plant decorations. (Depending on the plant he asks for, you get that plant. Similar to the gems decoration.)

4. Trade Battle horns and various moss or cascading plants to get this hanging battle horn planter decoration

5.Trade fertility statues to get this decoration.

Hmm - What if we had special Flight-Related stuff? Obviously, you wouldn't be limited to this - My flight is Lightning and I loooooove Arcane (item gathering)! With those items you might be able to (When the 'craft' button comes out) Craft items!!!1!11! <- I don't usually add 1s to my exclamation points, but I'm super excited for when [if] it comes out!!!
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
I support, but I would strongly prefer that it be optional and the current Lair page not be replaced with this new one.

I don't think my lair setup would work with something like this myself, unless there was also a map-type thing to use and that would easily run into it taking up way too much space per-user, but I get that it would be fun for other people that have less gigantic concepts for their dragons' lairs.
I support, but I would strongly prefer that it be optional and the current Lair page not be replaced with this new one.

I don't think my lair setup would work with something like this myself, unless there was also a map-type thing to use and that would easily run into it taking up way too much space per-user, but I get that it would be fun for other people that have less gigantic concepts for their dragons' lairs.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I'd really love angelsami's idea, and we could toggle whether we want to see lair decorations in settings! :o
I'd really love angelsami's idea, and we could toggle whether we want to see lair decorations in settings! :o
Na5WGHa.png
1 2