Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bipedal dragons
1 2 3
@Haven
That's fair, guess it depends on the person.

I'm used to seeing anything from super, almost overly descriptive and detailed suggestions (that sometimes can actually kinda limit available response) to pretty general ones like this and find both can be adequate depending on what sort of feature it's suggesting.
So I personally didn't see anything too much an issue with it, but it seems to be hit or miss how successful broader suggestions are. But that's why people can add their own additions to the original idea.
@Haven
That's fair, guess it depends on the person.

I'm used to seeing anything from super, almost overly descriptive and detailed suggestions (that sometimes can actually kinda limit available response) to pretty general ones like this and find both can be adequate depending on what sort of feature it's suggesting.
So I personally didn't see anything too much an issue with it, but it seems to be hit or miss how successful broader suggestions are. But that's why people can add their own additions to the original idea.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@Haven

No, please no... *screams and runs from the site at the thought*

I think a nine legged dragon could be interesting.... at least to look at, dont' think I would actually want one...
@Haven

No, please no... *screams and runs from the site at the thought*

I think a nine legged dragon could be interesting.... at least to look at, dont' think I would actually want one...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3