Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Why does renaming cost?
1 2 3
I like the idea of paying 6K and changing the name right from the dragon's page. If not, the staff may want to re-evaluate the number of users and the number that stock in the MP.
I like the idea of paying 6K and changing the name right from the dragon's page. If not, the staff may want to re-evaluate the number of users and the number that stock in the MP.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Huge support for paying and renaming directly from dragon's profile and get rid of scrolls altogether. It's much easier to use that way. 6k is fine, keep that.

No support for free name change.
Huge support for paying and renaming directly from dragon's profile and get rid of scrolls altogether. It's much easier to use that way. 6k is fine, keep that.

No support for free name change.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support for having the option right on the dragon's profile. I feel like that would be a more effective treasure sink, since people wouldn't have to hunt the AH for it and it can be done quickly.

No support for free name change. As others stated, it's easy to make 6kt. Maybe drop it to 5KT to make it a nicer looking number, but it shouldn't have to be free.
Support for having the option right on the dragon's profile. I feel like that would be a more effective treasure sink, since people wouldn't have to hunt the AH for it and it can be done quickly.

No support for free name change. As others stated, it's easy to make 6kt. Maybe drop it to 5KT to make it a nicer looking number, but it shouldn't have to be free.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3