Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Deity/Familiar Halloween costumes
1 2
I mean Im sure its been suggested somewhere before but Id love to have a stitched up suit of the Icewarden to dress my tundras up in.
What if there was an event where in your flight during halloween you could gather 'candy' or special drops at the coliseum and exchange them for deity costumes or other costumes related to your element?

And we have wolfskins, but perhaps other things that could act as halloween costumes might be fun?
I mean Im sure its been suggested somewhere before but Id love to have a stitched up suit of the Icewarden to dress my tundras up in.
What if there was an event where in your flight during halloween you could gather 'candy' or special drops at the coliseum and exchange them for deity costumes or other costumes related to your element?

And we have wolfskins, but perhaps other things that could act as halloween costumes might be fun?

That would be wonderful! You have my support.

That would be wonderful! You have my support.
1SXlDkp.png
That would be totally awesome! Support :D
That would be totally awesome! Support :D
Support! What a cute idea
Support! What a cute idea
Support~

There could be bible candy for water, spicy for fire, something like ice cream for ice, an airy treat for wind, ect. This could be really fun ^.^
Support~

There could be bible candy for water, spicy for fire, something like ice cream for ice, an airy treat for wind, ect. This could be really fun ^.^
Support. But it may look sort of weird if it looks like the wolf capes or one big suit. Maybe they can come in a set of apparels or as a skin.
Support. But it may look sort of weird if it looks like the wolf capes or one big suit. Maybe they can come in a set of apparels or as a skin.
Qv7V2MS.jpglPGkoqX.jpg
want so much want i support!
want so much want i support!
fqO9wEY.jpg
support :)
support :)
kghXjOr.png
*token stick in the mud*

No support.

Not everyone celebrates Halloween. Some religions have it has a very important and somber religious day, for others it is the American tradition we have come to know...

I certainly would not freak if it did happen, I try to be understanding that most of the world does not share my views. But I am just tossing in my couple of cents.

- I am not looking to argue a point just stating mine.
*token stick in the mud*

No support.

Not everyone celebrates Halloween. Some religions have it has a very important and somber religious day, for others it is the American tradition we have come to know...

I certainly would not freak if it did happen, I try to be understanding that most of the world does not share my views. But I am just tossing in my couple of cents.

Stuff will one day go here.
[quote name="LunaSea" date=2015-10-19 02:33:53] *token stick in the mud* No support. Not everyone celebrates Halloween. Some religions have it has a very important and somber religious day, for others it is the American tradition we have come to know... I certainly would not freak if it did happen, I try to be understanding that most of the world does not share my views. But I am just tossing in my couple of cents. - I am not looking to argue a point just stating mine. [/quote] Yes, I totally agree with ya, @LunaSea. I'm a Catholic and I don't celebrate Halloween. Why? Just because I can't and I don't want to. Halloween costumes can be fun, but not for everyone. Costumes in general are cool, for example Santa's costume, or costumes of some super heros (Spiderman, Batman, Superman). So, as you can see I support this idea only in half.
LunaSea wrote on 2015-10-19:
*token stick in the mud*

No support.

Yes, I totally agree with ya, @LunaSea. I'm a Catholic and I don't celebrate Halloween. Why? Just because I can't and I don't want to.
Halloween costumes can be fun, but not for everyone. Costumes in general are cool, for example Santa's costume, or costumes of some super heros (Spiderman, Batman, Superman). So, as you can see I support this idea only in half.
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
1 2