Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auctions: Bidding
1 2
I would actually like to see the Auction house perhaps split up into 'shops' and 'auctions' Shops, a person puts the item up, and that is the price paid (as the AH is now) while Auctions, a person puts an item up, and they set the min and the 'buyout' price. The min is what the first person to bid pays, and the buyout is the price someone pays if they want that item now. Usually buyout price is also max price I believe (I don't tend to use auctions much, preferring to get my items now :D)
I would actually like to see the Auction house perhaps split up into 'shops' and 'auctions' Shops, a person puts the item up, and that is the price paid (as the AH is now) while Auctions, a person puts an item up, and they set the min and the 'buyout' price. The min is what the first person to bid pays, and the buyout is the price someone pays if they want that item now. Usually buyout price is also max price I believe (I don't tend to use auctions much, preferring to get my items now :D)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Confectionary I suppose that's sort of true. In the end it'd be up to the staff, it was simply a suggestion (as the forum as named for!)
@Confectionary I suppose that's sort of true. In the end it'd be up to the staff, it was simply a suggestion (as the forum as named for!)
@Jemadar Yeah that's pretty much it. It always kind of struck me as strange that FR has an auction house, but no actual auctions.
@Jemadar Yeah that's pretty much it. It always kind of struck me as strange that FR has an auction house, but no actual auctions.
@Merperson Same here, I joined recently as well, and when I first went to the auction, I was surprised that there was no actual bidding, the prices you see are the prices you pay. Still strikes me as strange that it is called an 'auction house' :)
@Merperson Same here, I joined recently as well, and when I first went to the auction, I was surprised that there was no actual bidding, the prices you see are the prices you pay. Still strikes me as strange that it is called an 'auction house' :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Merperson
I think this is a great idea. also i like your name
@Merperson
I think this is a great idea. also i like your name
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
@lordofthedragons I was surprised it was not taken!
@lordofthedragons I was surprised it was not taken!
Support. I honestly was kinda confused when I first joined as to why it would be called an auction house since there was no actual bidding.
Support. I honestly was kinda confused when I first joined as to why it would be called an auction house since there was no actual bidding.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
1 2