Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Trading post chef
1 2 3 4
I think it would be neat and fun to have a dragon at the trading post that could make extra satisfying food for your clan. Essentially it would work like a Swipp trade and the food you receive has the food points value of the ingredients plus a little extra. The food could be made in batches, say stacks of 20.

There could be a list of 5-10 different dishes on offer with a meal of the day special(which would cycle each day). The special could give even more food points than the ingredients but be prepared with rarer food stuff.

I also picture a Shadow Guardian as the cook, guarding all of their culinary secrets.
I think it would be neat and fun to have a dragon at the trading post that could make extra satisfying food for your clan. Essentially it would work like a Swipp trade and the food you receive has the food points value of the ingredients plus a little extra. The food could be made in batches, say stacks of 20.

There could be a list of 5-10 different dishes on offer with a meal of the day special(which would cycle each day). The special could give even more food points than the ingredients but be prepared with rarer food stuff.

I also picture a Shadow Guardian as the cook, guarding all of their culinary secrets.
This sounds like a cute idea. Support!
This sounds like a cute idea. Support!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I LOVE THIS. Especially if there are limited, sort of collectible "gourmet" foods that I can stuff in my vault. Not sure how valid dragon chefs are (do dragons cook? Why would they bother?) but if we can have cakes and shove snake babies into waistcoats, dang it I want to make frilly desserts.
I LOVE THIS. Especially if there are limited, sort of collectible "gourmet" foods that I can stuff in my vault. Not sure how valid dragon chefs are (do dragons cook? Why would they bother?) but if we can have cakes and shove snake babies into waistcoats, dang it I want to make frilly desserts.
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Ashtraska

Great idea!

Another idea to the shadow guardian: Maybe instead of a special offer we could once a day bring any of the new fooditems (Secret chef dishes) to him/her and let them use the 'secret spice blend' on it - doubling the foodpoints.
@Ashtraska

Great idea!

Another idea to the shadow guardian: Maybe instead of a special offer we could once a day bring any of the new fooditems (Secret chef dishes) to him/her and let them use the 'secret spice blend' on it - doubling the foodpoints.
Yessss, I want something like this so bad!
Yessss, I want something like this so bad!
@Ismaiel [quote]Another idea to the shadow guardian: Maybe instead of a special offer we could once a day bring any of the new fooditems (Secret chef dishes) to him/her and let them use the 'secret spice blend' on it - doubling the foodpoints.[/quote] Oh, So get some food cooked up and then have it spiced up to make it even better?
@Ismaiel
Quote:

Oh, So get some food cooked up and then have it spiced up to make it even better?
I am loving this idea! I think it's awesome and extremely original. Fully support!
I am loving this idea! I think it's awesome and extremely original. Fully support!
7zcCDc4.jpg
I really do like this idea. It sounds like a lot of fun.
I really do like this idea. It sounds like a lot of fun.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Wow, such a cute idea, definitely support! I wonder if we could earn apparel or familiars for cooking with the chef so many times? Maybe making enough super rare foods would earn an achievement?
Wow, such a cute idea, definitely support! I wonder if we could earn apparel or familiars for cooking with the chef so many times? Maybe making enough super rare foods would earn an achievement?
LUZk8tY.png
This sounds both adorable and incredibly useful. Support!

The dragon should say that he was the chef for Boston and Hope as they were eating all of the Lightweaver's food. He/she had to get creative.
This sounds both adorable and incredibly useful. Support!

The dragon should say that he was the chef for Boston and Hope as they were eating all of the Lightweaver's food. He/she had to get creative.
EYhnjwN.png
1 2 3 4