Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum
I would like to see Apparel and Familiars have stats in coliseum.
Like having your Familiars fight along side you or assist in a way and
Apparel add bonuses stats to your dragon like the armors and such.
I'm not even sure if this has been suggested before but it's a suggestion!
I would like to see Apparel and Familiars have stats in coliseum.
Like having your Familiars fight along side you or assist in a way and
Apparel add bonuses stats to your dragon like the armors and such.
I'm not even sure if this has been suggested before but it's a suggestion!
People have suggested both of these. I am neutral on familiars aiding in the Coli--but only if all familiars give equally. If it were, say, retired familiars are stronger, then I wouldn't support it as it would be pay-to-win.

Concerning apparel, no support for it boosting Coli stats. Other users have pointed out that dragons can wear more clothing through gems. Put the two together and it becomes pay to win. Plus I'd feel torn. "Do I dress my dragon up in weak silks to look pretty and fit her personality? Or do I put armor on her that doesn't look as good but makes her stronger in the Coli?" Eh, no thanks.
People have suggested both of these. I am neutral on familiars aiding in the Coli--but only if all familiars give equally. If it were, say, retired familiars are stronger, then I wouldn't support it as it would be pay-to-win.

Concerning apparel, no support for it boosting Coli stats. Other users have pointed out that dragons can wear more clothing through gems. Put the two together and it becomes pay to win. Plus I'd feel torn. "Do I dress my dragon up in weak silks to look pretty and fit her personality? Or do I put armor on her that doesn't look as good but makes her stronger in the Coli?" Eh, no thanks.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I'm with gem.
I'm with gem.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore