Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Two Higher or Lower Achievements
I'd hereby like to propose two new fairground achievements attached to Higher or Lower.

You Take The High Road, I'll Take The Low Road
Play a perfect round of Higher or Lower

Psychic As A Ham Sandwich
Play a round of Higher or Lower without guessing a single guess correctly.
I'd hereby like to propose two new fairground achievements attached to Higher or Lower.

You Take The High Road, I'll Take The Low Road
Play a perfect round of Higher or Lower

Psychic As A Ham Sandwich
Play a round of Higher or Lower without guessing a single guess correctly.
Future home of the refracted light project.
Uh... I don't like the odds of getting either of those. Even if you had a 75% chance of successfully predicting and/or throwing the numbers (which you don't, the odds are lower, much closer to 50%, so...) you'd have a 1.35457838% chance of getting it. Every day. Supposing you were up 24 hours a day, which... you won't be.

If you used 50% odds? 1/33554432. Even if you used your first game to double your chances to win (try to throw if you lose the first, try to win if you won) that would still take, on average, 1915 years to win. To win just one of them.

No support!
Uh... I don't like the odds of getting either of those. Even if you had a 75% chance of successfully predicting and/or throwing the numbers (which you don't, the odds are lower, much closer to 50%, so...) you'd have a 1.35457838% chance of getting it. Every day. Supposing you were up 24 hours a day, which... you won't be.

If you used 50% odds? 1/33554432. Even if you used your first game to double your chances to win (try to throw if you lose the first, try to win if you won) that would still take, on average, 1915 years to win. To win just one of them.

No support!
fbwGP.png
Hence why they're achievements. If you did get that proverbial one in a million, wouldn't you want people to know about it?
Hence why they're achievements. If you did get that proverbial one in a million, wouldn't you want people to know about it?
Future home of the refracted light project.
If it's a hidden achievement that doesn't contribute to the total, yeah, maybe. Same as if you see one of your own dragons in the Random Dragon (something I have had happen!)

But it would be plain unfair for there to be an achievement that virtually nobody was ever going to get that meant you'd never have 100% in the Fairgrounds.
If it's a hidden achievement that doesn't contribute to the total, yeah, maybe. Same as if you see one of your own dragons in the Random Dragon (something I have had happen!)

But it would be plain unfair for there to be an achievement that virtually nobody was ever going to get that meant you'd never have 100% in the Fairgrounds.
fbwGP.png