Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar bonding level in hover display
I have collected a number of familiars and taken many of them to the *MAX* bonding level, as I'm sure many others have as well.

However, when considering selling a familiar, I have no way of knowing which one I've bonded with and which is a extra.

It would be extremely useful if you had the bonding level below the description and above the Sell Price any time you hovered over a familiar.

In my opinion, The Vault will help with this, but I can't tell which familiar I've maxed out in order to put it in the vault.
I have collected a number of familiars and taken many of them to the *MAX* bonding level, as I'm sure many others have as well.

However, when considering selling a familiar, I have no way of knowing which one I've bonded with and which is a extra.

It would be extremely useful if you had the bonding level below the description and above the Sell Price any time you hovered over a familiar.

In my opinion, The Vault will help with this, but I can't tell which familiar I've maxed out in order to put it in the vault.
Chaos and Reality bend to my whims!
@StudleyDestiny FYI: when you bond with familiars, you are bonding with the species as a whole - so if you're at Awakened status with a Bumble, then any Bumble you ever attach to any of your dragons will be at Awakened status. Even if you have two of them, sell them both, and a week later buy a new one, that new one will be Awakened. So in terms of selling or saving any individual familiar out of multiple identical ones, there's really no difference between them.

However, I do agree that it would be nice to have some method of checking a familiar's bonding level without having to equip it or find it in your Bestiary. That's a lot of clicking, especially if you have a large collection. An addition to the hover text would be really handy.
@StudleyDestiny FYI: when you bond with familiars, you are bonding with the species as a whole - so if you're at Awakened status with a Bumble, then any Bumble you ever attach to any of your dragons will be at Awakened status. Even if you have two of them, sell them both, and a week later buy a new one, that new one will be Awakened. So in terms of selling or saving any individual familiar out of multiple identical ones, there's really no difference between them.

However, I do agree that it would be nice to have some method of checking a familiar's bonding level without having to equip it or find it in your Bestiary. That's a lot of clicking, especially if you have a large collection. An addition to the hover text would be really handy.
I support this, though as a note it isn't hard to go through your bestiary page by page and move your awakened into your vault. It is a bit of extra effort, but since it's the best we have right now...
I support this, though as a note it isn't hard to go through your bestiary page by page and move your awakened into your vault. It is a bit of extra effort, but since it's the best we have right now...
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png