Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction Adult Only Toggle?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Huge support for both this and a 'ready to breed' filter, would really make finding dragons a ton easier
Huge support for both this and a 'ready to breed' filter, would really make finding dragons a ton easier
Yes, so much support.
Yes, so much support.
I will always support this!
I will always support this!
Support, it would make searching a lot easier.
Support, it would make searching a lot easier.
DIS SHUD B A TING ALRDY.

Definite support, this should have been implemented long ago. c:
DIS SHUD B A TING ALRDY.

Definite support, this should have been implemented long ago. c:
1009gIL.png
support so much support!
support so much support!
PASTEL CIRCUIT SKYDANCER HATCHLINGS ALWAYS AVAILABLE 15Kt EACH MESSAGE ME NOW FOR A PING ON A PAIR!!!
Support, we really need this.
Support, we really need this.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
total support! The other day I wanted to make a joke dragon custom and it took forever to find an adult that was fitting. I really didn't want to wait 5 days to do it only because I'm going to be ultra busy this week and won't be around FR for a couple of weeks likely after that due to health problems =n=

So yeah long story that would have saved me a good half hour of my finite existence.
total support! The other day I wanted to make a joke dragon custom and it took forever to find an adult that was fitting. I really didn't want to wait 5 days to do it only because I'm going to be ultra busy this week and won't be around FR for a couple of weeks likely after that due to health problems =n=

So yeah long story that would have saved me a good half hour of my finite existence.
Yes, I'm new here but I've already run into this frustration! I'd LOVE to have an ability to search for adults and ready to breed.
Yes, I'm new here but I've already run into this frustration! I'd LOVE to have an ability to search for adults and ready to breed.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Yes, so much for both age and ready to breed!
Yes, so much for both age and ready to breed!
1 2 3 4 5 6