Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vault/Safe/Storage room
I think it would be a great function to have a place to store certain items without the "accidental" mass sell some people do....something that would prevent users from making the AH their own personal storage space

So yeah a Vault,Safe or storage room would be great

Instead of people's random items cluttering up the AH
I think it would be a great function to have a place to store certain items without the "accidental" mass sell some people do....something that would prevent users from making the AH their own personal storage space

So yeah a Vault,Safe or storage room would be great

Instead of people's random items cluttering up the AH
FR-vi.jpg
Now I support this. Unlike a bank which I think is utterly useless, this vault does have a purpose because of the troublesome sell all.

If we're going to have a vault for items, can we also have a Sell ALL for battle items? I end up selling many of the stones in-hoard because there only a handful that are of value and worth selling.
Now I support this. Unlike a bank which I think is utterly useless, this vault does have a purpose because of the troublesome sell all.

If we're going to have a vault for items, can we also have a Sell ALL for battle items? I end up selling many of the stones in-hoard because there only a handful that are of value and worth selling.
8Rzgk4ql.png
@Charlatan Oh absolutely,the vault is more for things that you'd like to keep a hold of and not mass sell
@Charlatan Oh absolutely,the vault is more for things that you'd like to keep a hold of and not mass sell
FR-vi.jpg
Support.
I would prefer this implemented with a bank, like a bank and a safety deposit box.
Support.
I would prefer this implemented with a bank, like a bank and a safety deposit box.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@EnchantingCurse that also sounds like a really good addition
@EnchantingCurse that also sounds like a really good addition
FR-vi.jpg