Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Save messages box suggestion
1 2
I had a thought that popped into my head one day.
With messages we have the inbox and the sent box, but what if we also had a box where everything just from flight rising went to/ like auction house deliveries, and tickets that let us know about skins?

personally it would make things a bit easier to find some things and cleaning out all the junk from the inbox wouldn't be such a big job.

or even having a box where we could save important messages would be a big help. there is always one message that you wish you could just set aside for later so you now where to find it again....

anyone else have a weird idea like this about the inbox?

EDIT:

Ok so the two ideas are....

A steperate box for all the 'auction sold' and all the messages from flightrising auction house, because it makes cleaning the inbox so much easier and leaves inbox for contact of other players.
So skin tickets, auction house memos, all go into this.

And the other idea is a save box to keep those special few messages that we just HAVE to keep track of cause they are normally deals we have going with dragon trading and the like.
(This is the one where I suggested a limit of say....thirty messages max, then we can clean them out when we have completed the private deals.)
I had a thought that popped into my head one day.
With messages we have the inbox and the sent box, but what if we also had a box where everything just from flight rising went to/ like auction house deliveries, and tickets that let us know about skins?

personally it would make things a bit easier to find some things and cleaning out all the junk from the inbox wouldn't be such a big job.

or even having a box where we could save important messages would be a big help. there is always one message that you wish you could just set aside for later so you now where to find it again....

anyone else have a weird idea like this about the inbox?

EDIT:

Ok so the two ideas are....

A steperate box for all the 'auction sold' and all the messages from flightrising auction house, because it makes cleaning the inbox so much easier and leaves inbox for contact of other players.
So skin tickets, auction house memos, all go into this.

And the other idea is a save box to keep those special few messages that we just HAVE to keep track of cause they are normally deals we have going with dragon trading and the like.
(This is the one where I suggested a limit of say....thirty messages max, then we can clean them out when we have completed the private deals.)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust Support for the separate "saved messages" box. It's easy to delete AH messages as soon as you get them, but if I want to set aside an important message, it would be nice to have it separate from the others. Even something as simple as starring a message to make it stand out from the others would work.
@Succubuslust Support for the separate "saved messages" box. It's easy to delete AH messages as soon as you get them, but if I want to set aside an important message, it would be nice to have it separate from the others. Even something as simple as starring a message to make it stand out from the others would work.
Selling everything in my lair. Make an offer!
@molecularmachine seeing I get about six or so messages that I have to keep track of, like babies that I'm paying for but can't remember the breeders name, I would love to save the important few. Even if it had a limit for how many you could have in the folder, even then that would be helpful. Like a twenty message limit, so it can separate and store the important ones and then delete them after I have finished with it.
Personally it could benefit a lot of people, cause I know a few that would most likely use it fairly often. Like my super buddy @vexia
@molecularmachine seeing I get about six or so messages that I have to keep track of, like babies that I'm paying for but can't remember the breeders name, I would love to save the important few. Even if it had a limit for how many you could have in the folder, even then that would be helpful. Like a twenty message limit, so it can separate and store the important ones and then delete them after I have finished with it.
Personally it could benefit a lot of people, cause I know a few that would most likely use it fairly often. Like my super buddy @vexia
I agree with this, I would love a separate box for different things, the auction house messages annoy me terribly, no matter how easy they are to delete when I put it off suddenly I have 9 pages to go through lol

Thanks for the ping @Succubuslust :D
I agree with this, I would love a separate box for different things, the auction house messages annoy me terribly, no matter how easy they are to delete when I put it off suddenly I have 9 pages to go through lol

Thanks for the ping @Succubuslust :D
8PqbwvU_zpsaa26a284.gifDream_zpse7ffe683.pngteacup_coatl___vexia___sig_by_stormjumper19-d7xvr3w.pngOmbrel_zps802659d2.png
@vexia, you were one of the first one I thought of that could benefit from this idea if it passes. Or even @wolfe and @moomoo @lottielurker @belladonnapoe also could. So ping anyone you think might also agree or benefit from this idea..
@vexia, you were one of the first one I thought of that could benefit from this idea if it passes. Or even @wolfe and @moomoo @lottielurker @belladonnapoe also could. So ping anyone you think might also agree or benefit from this idea..
I support this completely
I message my friend a lot and have message I need to keep tack of, it gets very hard to when I have auction alerts and random messages filling my inbox

@H0rr0r sorry to ping you, thought you'd benefit from something like this as well

@SkillKill maybe you to skill?
I support this completely
I message my friend a lot and have message I need to keep tack of, it gets very hard to when I have auction alerts and random messages filling my inbox

@H0rr0r sorry to ping you, thought you'd benefit from something like this as well

@SkillKill maybe you to skill?
3PRMU8M.png
@svae @mayana @littleleopard @sling @nerada @lionclaw.
I'm just spreading the word to see if anyone is interested in this topic
@svae @mayana @littleleopard @sling @nerada @lionclaw.
I'm just spreading the word to see if anyone is interested in this topic
Oh yes, support. I'm drowning everyday in all the happy "Auction sold" messages and I'm having difficulties with keeping up and paying attention to more important things like private trades ^^"
Oh yes, support. I'm drowning everyday in all the happy "Auction sold" messages and I'm having difficulties with keeping up and paying attention to more important things like private trades ^^"
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
interested!
interested!
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
I'm very much in support of this :D
I'm very much in support of this :D
1 2