Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Four by four lair tiles
1 2 3 4
No support for 4x4 (unless optional) but I'd be fine with them adding another row on the bottom. (5x4)
No support for 4x4 (unless optional) but I'd be fine with them adding another row on the bottom. (5x4)
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
How about, each page is customizable and the extra space that would be on that page is pushed to the last page?

Increasing layer space could just be changed to only adding 5 extra spaces, regardless of how your lair is set up.
How about, each page is customizable and the extra space that would be on that page is pushed to the last page?

Increasing layer space could just be changed to only adding 5 extra spaces, regardless of how your lair is set up.
Support! I always have an odd man out with the current layout. It would be nice to arrange my pairs together without having to split one to the next row ;D
Support! I always have an odd man out with the current layout. It would be nice to arrange my pairs together without having to split one to the next row ;D
V8gagRz.png
I support any layout that will allow me to have even numbers per row.

Please FR team, pleeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I support any layout that will allow me to have even numbers per row.

Please FR team, pleeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I like options. So my first preference would be for a user controlled view of the lair spaces.

If that is too complex of a coding issue then simply making it 5x4 keeps the issue of Lair spaces the same and adds the ability for at least an even number on each page.
I like options. So my first preference would be for a user controlled view of the lair spaces.

If that is too complex of a coding issue then simply making it 5x4 keeps the issue of Lair spaces the same and adds the ability for at least an even number on each page.
Stuff will one day go here.
So much support for an even number of spots on one page! Would make putting my breeding pairs together easier, and it would look better, because you don't have a single dragon in the bottom corner of each page who feels like a third wheel. I'd say, add another row of five underneath to even it out, the pages don't need to be any smaller. (That would just result in a higher number of pages, which also isn't desirable.) But if players could choose a preferred layout, that'd be even better. ^^
So much support for an even number of spots on one page! Would make putting my breeding pairs together easier, and it would look better, because you don't have a single dragon in the bottom corner of each page who feels like a third wheel. I'd say, add another row of five underneath to even it out, the pages don't need to be any smaller. (That would just result in a higher number of pages, which also isn't desirable.) But if players could choose a preferred layout, that'd be even better. ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
HUUUUUUGE SUPPORT.
But I think this should be optional. Some people like it as it is and some would like to have 6x3 or another lair (or even 3x5).
And then it'd look like this:

3x5

AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
EEE

(15)

4x4

AAAA
BBBB
CCCC
DDDD

(16)

5x3

AAAAA
BBBBB
CCCCC

(15)

6x3

AAAAAA
BBBBBB
CCCCCC

(18)

The problem is about lair expansions. Bc if someone have 4 dragons in the line and sb have 5 in there it would be unfair. I suggest changing lair expansions that it was equal for all options. For example there should be possibility for buying one slot a time for lower price (of course price would be a little bit higher with each new slot).
I hope this should be helpful :D
HUUUUUUGE SUPPORT.
But I think this should be optional. Some people like it as it is and some would like to have 6x3 or another lair (or even 3x5).
And then it'd look like this:

3x5

AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
EEE

(15)

4x4

AAAA
BBBB
CCCC
DDDD

(16)

5x3

AAAAA
BBBBB
CCCCC

(15)

6x3

AAAAAA
BBBBBB
CCCCCC

(18)

The problem is about lair expansions. Bc if someone have 4 dragons in the line and sb have 5 in there it would be unfair. I suggest changing lair expansions that it was equal for all options. For example there should be possibility for buying one slot a time for lower price (of course price would be a little bit higher with each new slot).
I hope this should be helpful :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
No support.

Stick ur single dragons between two sets of pairs, like I do.
No support.

Stick ur single dragons between two sets of pairs, like I do.
NY105Sx.gif
No support for 4x4 but full support for 6x3 and 5x4.

6x3
Because that means lair expansions will be a bit less for that one extra space, also even number of dragons on a page means pairing will fit nicely side by side. Downside is that the dragons will appear smaller because there will be a need to make room for that 6th spot in the row.

5x4
Because it's just adding another row under your page so there is not much change from what it looks like now and lair expansions will be the same, but pairings can be put together above/under each other.
No support for 4x4 but full support for 6x3 and 5x4.

6x3
Because that means lair expansions will be a bit less for that one extra space, also even number of dragons on a page means pairing will fit nicely side by side. Downside is that the dragons will appear smaller because there will be a need to make room for that 6th spot in the row.

5x4
Because it's just adding another row under your page so there is not much change from what it looks like now and lair expansions will be the same, but pairings can be put together above/under each other.
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Agreed, overall I would love the option for the lair rows to have an even number. whether it's 4x5, 6x3, etc. Most of my dragons are in pairs and there's a big OCD/organizational part of me that doesn't like that pairs are split at the end/beginning of the row due to the 5x4 plot.

Reading through here though, I do appreciate @Infectionary 's format suggestion and understand the problem with it creating uneven distribution for lair expansion. That having been said, I am wondering if it is something that could potentially be customized where it defaults to 5x4 per page, but the user can pick a display option of 4x5, one dragon per line with a foldout of info, etc. (Think of the Amazon search results display options.)
Agreed, overall I would love the option for the lair rows to have an even number. whether it's 4x5, 6x3, etc. Most of my dragons are in pairs and there's a big OCD/organizational part of me that doesn't like that pairs are split at the end/beginning of the row due to the 5x4 plot.

Reading through here though, I do appreciate @Infectionary 's format suggestion and understand the problem with it creating uneven distribution for lair expansion. That having been said, I am wondering if it is something that could potentially be customized where it defaults to 5x4 per page, but the user can pick a display option of 4x5, one dragon per line with a foldout of info, etc. (Think of the Amazon search results display options.)
1 2 3 4