Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened Familiars and Storage Box
I do not know about the rest of you, but after one of my familiars hits Awakened, I take it off my dragons, never to be used again. I keep one of each though, so my bestiary won't lock it again.
My suggestion for after a familiar is awakened is that every 5 days or a week of bonding with it, it will give you 1 gem, then the counter starts over, but if you miss a day it will start over.

Now another suggestion, this is about our hoards. I have a bunch of crap in my hoard, I want to sell it but, I do not feel like going through a list of what I need to keep so I can swip swap it. My suggestion for hoards is being able to "lock" and item from ever being selected when you click sell all. Now it will still stack up if you get more to the 99 point, but when you go to sell items you don't need and you click select all, they will not be selected. this goes for food also.
What do you guys think?
I do not know about the rest of you, but after one of my familiars hits Awakened, I take it off my dragons, never to be used again. I keep one of each though, so my bestiary won't lock it again.
My suggestion for after a familiar is awakened is that every 5 days or a week of bonding with it, it will give you 1 gem, then the counter starts over, but if you miss a day it will start over.

Now another suggestion, this is about our hoards. I have a bunch of crap in my hoard, I want to sell it but, I do not feel like going through a list of what I need to keep so I can swip swap it. My suggestion for hoards is being able to "lock" and item from ever being selected when you click sell all. Now it will still stack up if you get more to the 99 point, but when you go to sell items you don't need and you click select all, they will not be selected. this goes for food also.
What do you guys think?
sBjXpfJ.png
bumpers
bumpers
sBjXpfJ.png
i like the second suggestion a lot. on neopets, there is a safety deposit box so you can put items in another area from your regular inventory. something like that would be handy.
i like the second suggestion a lot. on neopets, there is a safety deposit box so you can put items in another area from your regular inventory. something like that would be handy.
i would like a safety deposit box too but then for everything, so you can also put in special foods and familiars.

one gem for 5 days of bonding... sorry i think thats a ridiculous amount.... but i do not really come up with a better idea.
i would like a safety deposit box too but then for everything, so you can also put in special foods and familiars.

one gem for 5 days of bonding... sorry i think thats a ridiculous amount.... but i do not really come up with a better idea.
thank you for your thoughts :)
thank you for your thoughts :)
sBjXpfJ.png
bump :3
bump :3
sBjXpfJ.png
I really support being able to "lock" items in the hoard against accidental sale. I don't know how many times I've inadvertantly given Swipp items to Crim for a lousy 500T!

Could we maybe start this as a new seperate thread? The "awakened" title is a bit misleading.

Although I also support there being something else to do with a familiar once it reaches awakened.
I really support being able to "lock" items in the hoard against accidental sale. I don't know how many times I've inadvertantly given Swipp items to Crim for a lousy 500T!

Could we maybe start this as a new seperate thread? The "awakened" title is a bit misleading.

Although I also support there being something else to do with a familiar once it reaches awakened.
i remember reading a suggestion a long while back, to give awakened familiars a very small chance of dropping more gilded chests as you continue bonding with them. i would like the gem idea as well; it just seems like after spending so much time to get a familiar up to awakened, it should feel more satisfying than just getting one fancy chest and a pat on the back.

a safety deposit box would definitely be very helpful. ouo i could finally stop avoiding the select all/ sell all buttons like the plague, and it'd probably help unclutter the auction house too, since i've heard people also use it to safely store items out of their lair.
i remember reading a suggestion a long while back, to give awakened familiars a very small chance of dropping more gilded chests as you continue bonding with them. i would like the gem idea as well; it just seems like after spending so much time to get a familiar up to awakened, it should feel more satisfying than just getting one fancy chest and a pat on the back.

a safety deposit box would definitely be very helpful. ouo i could finally stop avoiding the select all/ sell all buttons like the plague, and it'd probably help unclutter the auction house too, since i've heard people also use it to safely store items out of their lair.
gogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gif
yeah I just learned last night, that, that is why people put items in ah for 9999999 gems, so it gets out of their hoard, but to high of a price for people to buy
yeah I just learned last night, that, that is why people put items in ah for 9999999 gems, so it gets out of their hoard, but to high of a price for people to buy
sBjXpfJ.png