Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Underbelly-Shimmery? - Lustrous!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Koharu
/fistbump

All things considered, I'm not holding my breath about a gene like this happening, but if it did come out I would buy the heck out of it, is all I'm saying.
@Koharu
/fistbump

All things considered, I'm not holding my breath about a gene like this happening, but if it did come out I would buy the heck out of it, is all I'm saying.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose

XD

It'd probably grow on me with time. I tend to have phases of tertiary gene obsessions haha!
@Tuberose

XD

It'd probably grow on me with time. I tend to have phases of tertiary gene obsessions haha!
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Support.
Support.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support. At least the art has the potential to be easier than a completely novel gene -- just mask off the belly of all the iri options, and make that the gene. I'd imagine belly-area masks already exist for all the breed templates.
Support. At least the art has the potential to be easier than a completely novel gene -- just mask off the belly of all the iri options, and make that the gene. I'd imagine belly-area masks already exist for all the breed templates.
r63jyAi.png
I support. But I want them to leave the current underbelly the way it is, and just add a new gene. Since... I like the solid bellies on Irishims.
I support. But I want them to leave the current underbelly the way it is, and just add a new gene. Since... I like the solid bellies on Irishims.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel

I agree about leaving the original, hence why i thought a name change for the shimmery underbelly (like mirage or something) leave regular underbelly as underbelly and the new one as something else.
@Drakel

I agree about leaving the original, hence why i thought a name change for the shimmery underbelly (like mirage or something) leave regular underbelly as underbelly and the new one as something else.
D55ACFQ.jpg
Hatchery - Graphics - Raffle
SUPPORT. SO MUCH SUPPORT!
SUPPORT. SO MUCH SUPPORT!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Yessss support!
Yessss support!
Support.
Support.
I totally agree! Support c:
I totally agree! Support c:
168.gif
PZ8B0.gifRrwdO.gif4Lakh.gifNAcLh.gif5UdUH.gif5lke1.gifQOjun.gifXouPg.gif8NT71.gifRdS7T.gifMmKVG.gifPJa8Z.gifsRYpe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7