Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase Jigsaw playing area [Pic added]
1 2 3 4 5
Suggestion: Increase the Jigsaw playing area. Have the puzzle pieces spawn in one part and keep another part clear for assembling the puzzle. Right now, it's really annoying to drag every piece into the corner one at a time before you can start solving the puzzle! It's not a big change so it shouldn't be hard to implement. It's how you solve a jigsaw puzzle in real life, and how every other puzzle minigame I've played has done it. How it is now: [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/886f4734d028924ffc33fc99306f9eb1/tumblr_n9f26ak7XV1svbexao1_500.png[/img] Really lazy photoshop of how it could look: [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/5808d673b4f3f08b1ffc6a58371ae0a2/tumblr_n9f26ak7XV1svbexao2_500.png[/img]
Suggestion: Increase the Jigsaw playing area. Have the puzzle pieces spawn in one part and keep another part clear for assembling the puzzle. Right now, it's really annoying to drag every piece into the corner one at a time before you can start solving the puzzle!

It's not a big change so it shouldn't be hard to implement. It's how you solve a jigsaw puzzle in real life, and how every other puzzle minigame I've played has done it.

How it is now:
tumblr_n9f26ak7XV1svbexao1_500.png

Really lazy photoshop of how it could look:
tumblr_n9f26ak7XV1svbexao2_500.png
accessibilitysmaller.png
I agree and support! I LOVE playing the puzzles, but especially the hard puzzles, it's way too cluttered and too much time is spent trying to keep everything out of the way.
I agree and support! I LOVE playing the puzzles, but especially the hard puzzles, it's way too cluttered and too much time is spent trying to keep everything out of the way.
Soooooo muuuuuuuuch suppoooooooort! I love online jigsaws, but...ugh, just so tedious separating edges from inners and then moving the inners around so I can form the edges and then moving them more and all in that itty-bitty space... Just a (easy-sized) piece more space in all for directions would probably be enough.
Soooooo muuuuuuuuch suppoooooooort! I love online jigsaws, but...ugh, just so tedious separating edges from inners and then moving the inners around so I can form the edges and then moving them more and all in that itty-bitty space... Just a (easy-sized) piece more space in all for directions would probably be enough.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
So much support you have no idea ;;;___;;;;

eta: except, don't decrease the payout rates!! I don't need the puzzle pieces to spawn off to the side, and if that is a part of what is giving us the rates we currently have, I'm okay with it... when you dump out a box of puzzle pieces irl it will be random like this anyway. But def increase the size of the playable area... that shouldn't really affect speeds but WOULD make playing a lot more comfortable/fun all around
So much support you have no idea ;;;___;;;;

eta: except, don't decrease the payout rates!! I don't need the puzzle pieces to spawn off to the side, and if that is a part of what is giving us the rates we currently have, I'm okay with it... when you dump out a box of puzzle pieces irl it will be random like this anyway. But def increase the size of the playable area... that shouldn't really affect speeds but WOULD make playing a lot more comfortable/fun all around
@herongale
I said that anticipating criticism, I don't think they actually have those payouts BECAUSE of the small playing area, I just didn't want anyone to say "no support because then it'll be too easy to get tons of treasure!!!" or something.
@herongale
I said that anticipating criticism, I don't think they actually have those payouts BECAUSE of the small playing area, I just didn't want anyone to say "no support because then it'll be too easy to get tons of treasure!!!" or something.
accessibilitysmaller.png
@HMS
I figured! But considering how much people seem to dislike it when any kind of payout is reduced, I thought that might actually REDUCE your suggestion getting the support I think it deserves. Idk I just want a bigger playing area. ;;;____;;;
@HMS
I figured! But considering how much people seem to dislike it when any kind of payout is reduced, I thought that might actually REDUCE your suggestion getting the support I think it deserves. Idk I just want a bigger playing area. ;;;____;;;
Support!!! I'll give you cookies if you implement this! *totally not a bribe*
Support!!! I'll give you cookies if you implement this! *totally not a bribe*
1qad2pq.jpg
I added pics to the OP and cleaned it up a little. I really want this...
I added pics to the OP and cleaned it up a little. I really want this...
accessibilitysmaller.png
Will always support this. I want to like Jigsaw so much but the tiny amount of space kills it for me. I do go through phases of playing anyway, but if this was implemented I'd probably play a bit every day. :)
Will always support this. I want to like Jigsaw so much but the tiny amount of space kills it for me. I do go through phases of playing anyway, but if this was implemented I'd probably play a bit every day. :)
YES. Just by doubling the space you make life a whole lot easier. Or alternatively you could put an empty frame for the puzzle making and the rest of the puzzle pieces to be outside the frame.
YES. Just by doubling the space you make life a whole lot easier. Or alternatively you could put an empty frame for the puzzle making and the rest of the puzzle pieces to be outside the frame.

Pastel Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5