Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Offspring Preview for Current Clutches
I would really like to see a 'preview offspring' button next to the Incubate/Hatch buttons of current clutches in your nesting grounds.

I realize that you've already committed to the breeding pair... however! I, for one, get really excited about my eggs and sometimes want to go look at all the possibilities again! And a quick and easy button would sure beat having to to the dragon's page/copy the number/etc.
I would really like to see a 'preview offspring' button next to the Incubate/Hatch buttons of current clutches in your nesting grounds.

I realize that you've already committed to the breeding pair... however! I, for one, get really excited about my eggs and sometimes want to go look at all the possibilities again! And a quick and easy button would sure beat having to to the dragon's page/copy the number/etc.
I don't see how this could harm anyone. It's a feature that already exists, too, it would just be a matter of adding another button. O:

Support :U
I don't see how this could harm anyone. It's a feature that already exists, too, it would just be a matter of adding another button. O:

Support :U
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
But you could go the scrying workshop and preview them there. It'd take a few more clicks and CnP'ing ID numbers, but it could be done within a minute.
But you could go the scrying workshop and preview them there. It'd take a few more clicks and CnP'ing ID numbers, but it could be done within a minute.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I think it's a great idea. It's a feature that's already on the site and this would just be a handy shortcut.

Total support.
I think it's a great idea. It's a feature that's already on the site and this would just be a handy shortcut.

Total support.
Seems a bit unnecessary to me. I mean, you can preview at the point of breeding, you can preview in the Scrying Workshop at any time...

I'm not against it, I just think the devs have plenty of more useful things to so with their time.
Seems a bit unnecessary to me. I mean, you can preview at the point of breeding, you can preview in the Scrying Workshop at any time...

I'm not against it, I just think the devs have plenty of more useful things to so with their time.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I can't see the point in it either since you can preview potential babies before you start a nest ...

Like ceiswyn, I'm not against it but it does seem like a bit of a waste of time when there are other things that need looking at (The functionality of the forums for example).
I can't see the point in it either since you can preview potential babies before you start a nest ...

Like ceiswyn, I'm not against it but it does seem like a bit of a waste of time when there are other things that need looking at (The functionality of the forums for example).
Yt4sddf.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2014-07-21 17:23:46"]But you could go the scrying workshop and preview them there. It'd take a few more clicks and CnP'ing ID numbers, but it could be done within a minute.[/quote]
gemajgall wrote on 2014-07-21 17:23:46:
Z7d1txy.png