Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | December Flight Battle
1 2 3
@EnchantingCurse
I like that idea!
I added a section to the first post for user ideas, if you mind it being up there, let me know.
@EnchantingCurse
I like that idea!
I added a section to the first post for user ideas, if you mind it being up there, let me know.
I'd love another Dom Battle, but not a whole month of it. The economy we have now wouldn't be able to sustain such a long fight and it'd slow down maybe a week into it, and then come at a complete stand still toward the middle/end of it because nobody would be able to profit from it anymore.

Maybe the flights could work something out to spice the December month up, but nothing that would force people to participate in the battles.
I'd love another Dom Battle, but not a whole month of it. The economy we have now wouldn't be able to sustain such a long fight and it'd slow down maybe a week into it, and then come at a complete stand still toward the middle/end of it because nobody would be able to profit from it anymore.

Maybe the flights could work something out to spice the December month up, but nothing that would force people to participate in the battles.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
No support. Dominance battles are player-run, and the admin team keeps their hands out of that. If you want that kind of thing, I'm not stopping you from organizing your own battles and raffles, but I just don't think it should be a thing the admin should enforce on everyone.

Not to mention that there's a reason why nothing major goes on in December: because of real-life holidays. I personally don't like going out of my way to find a computer and decent internet connection when I'm on vacation with my family just to train and exalt dragons.
No support. Dominance battles are player-run, and the admin team keeps their hands out of that. If you want that kind of thing, I'm not stopping you from organizing your own battles and raffles, but I just don't think it should be a thing the admin should enforce on everyone.

Not to mention that there's a reason why nothing major goes on in December: because of real-life holidays. I personally don't like going out of my way to find a computer and decent internet connection when I'm on vacation with my family just to train and exalt dragons.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
1 2 3