Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Magnet: Battle Stone
Now... as a note, I do think the rest of the battle stones should get fixed before we get new ones, but I was thinking of this when I was playing the Coliseum.

It would be an Accessory Stone, definitely, methinks.

And it would boost the chance of enemies dropping loot by a small percentage. c:

Nothing huge. Not sure on the exact number percentage. I don't know if this has been suggested before but I haven't seen it so I thought I would post it ~
Now... as a note, I do think the rest of the battle stones should get fixed before we get new ones, but I was thinking of this when I was playing the Coliseum.

It would be an Accessory Stone, definitely, methinks.

And it would boost the chance of enemies dropping loot by a small percentage. c:

Nothing huge. Not sure on the exact number percentage. I don't know if this has been suggested before but I haven't seen it so I thought I would post it ~
How about something to reduce an enemy dodging ALL my attacks?

I think this would be a cool stone to have, but what about balance? If a dragon has 2 stones, they could get more loot? Should there be a 1 stone limit per dragon? Would only one stone be active at a time? Would the increase be so small that it's hardly noticeable?
How about something to reduce an enemy dodging ALL my attacks?

I think this would be a cool stone to have, but what about balance? If a dragon has 2 stones, they could get more loot? Should there be a 1 stone limit per dragon? Would only one stone be active at a time? Would the increase be so small that it's hardly noticeable?
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
Support! Maybe it would be like discipline and the first could boost x % and the second boosts x/2 %?
Support! Maybe it would be like discipline and the first could boost x % and the second boosts x/2 %?
@ZeraLintarii
I think that the second would boost it a little more. And I think it should boost the chance of getting more loot by a small percent, so you wouldn't necessarily get more loot, you'd just have a higher chance of getting more loot. It would make for an interesting competition with ambush, then.

@gootarts
yeah I like that :'D
@ZeraLintarii
I think that the second would boost it a little more. And I think it should boost the chance of getting more loot by a small percent, so you wouldn't necessarily get more loot, you'd just have a higher chance of getting more loot. It would make for an interesting competition with ambush, then.

@gootarts
yeah I like that :'D
@Winry

In that case I think that it should reduce the chance of loot-less battles instead. Or perhaps two stones? One that increases chances and another that reduces lootless battles?
@Winry

In that case I think that it should reduce the chance of loot-less battles instead. Or perhaps two stones? One that increases chances and another that reduces lootless battles?
banner7_zps03f1852e.png