Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum balancing
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Amut Yeah! After experiencing what it's like to take my two fighters into earlier levels and just Slash/Eliminate, Slash/Eliminate, to the point that it goes faster if I bring only them in and leave my Mage on the sidelines for the battle, I definitely understand why so many people find the Glass Cannon thing so appealing now. It's so fast, and relaxing. On the other hand, it takes me a good half hour to level each exalt to 7 in the Beds, and I know I'm going to get sick of it one day and build up a team with Glass Cannons, but for now my Mage who can Haste and heal us is pretty necessary in the higher level battles.

I still make use of the elemental attacks - my Water fighter has Scratch/Rally/Eliminate/Wave Slash (my other fighter is Nature with Scratch/Shred/Rally/Eliminate but I haven't given her the double Ambush yet so she gets used less), and my Nature mage has Meditate/Leaf Bolt/Regenerate/Haste. It's useful because of their lower INT/STR stats to have some attacks that can do insta-critical hits against elements that are weak against Water or Nature, because it uses less breath than a double Eliminate so I can knock out for example the Wind element Cloud Dancers in two hits using Wave Slash and Eliminate, before they can cast Disorient on me, and still have enough left over to do the same on a second one... but again, I think if I'd followed a guide for the Glass Cannon build I never would have even bothered giving my team elemental attacks to begin with.

Idk! I have a lot of fun with my DIY team and I'm sort of happy coming up with my own strategy for them, but I know I would be able to move so much more quickly if I'd known about the guides when I was starting out, and still want to build a second, faster team one day soon. And when I do, I'll probably find myself sticking to the Mire, haha.
@Amut Yeah! After experiencing what it's like to take my two fighters into earlier levels and just Slash/Eliminate, Slash/Eliminate, to the point that it goes faster if I bring only them in and leave my Mage on the sidelines for the battle, I definitely understand why so many people find the Glass Cannon thing so appealing now. It's so fast, and relaxing. On the other hand, it takes me a good half hour to level each exalt to 7 in the Beds, and I know I'm going to get sick of it one day and build up a team with Glass Cannons, but for now my Mage who can Haste and heal us is pretty necessary in the higher level battles.

I still make use of the elemental attacks - my Water fighter has Scratch/Rally/Eliminate/Wave Slash (my other fighter is Nature with Scratch/Shred/Rally/Eliminate but I haven't given her the double Ambush yet so she gets used less), and my Nature mage has Meditate/Leaf Bolt/Regenerate/Haste. It's useful because of their lower INT/STR stats to have some attacks that can do insta-critical hits against elements that are weak against Water or Nature, because it uses less breath than a double Eliminate so I can knock out for example the Wind element Cloud Dancers in two hits using Wave Slash and Eliminate, before they can cast Disorient on me, and still have enough left over to do the same on a second one... but again, I think if I'd followed a guide for the Glass Cannon build I never would have even bothered giving my team elemental attacks to begin with.

Idk! I have a lot of fun with my DIY team and I'm sort of happy coming up with my own strategy for them, but I know I would be able to move so much more quickly if I'd known about the guides when I was starting out, and still want to build a second, faster team one day soon. And when I do, I'll probably find myself sticking to the Mire, haha.
1 2 3 4 5 6