Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Don't Retire the Sprites Just Yet
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
If I was not 90% sure the OP asked not to be pinged to this thread anymore I would beg them to ask for it to be locked. This is an old thread with an old debate that has been resolved. The sprites[b] have been[/b] retired. As pointed out before it is too late to [i]"Don't Retire the Sprites Just Yet"[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZiqyWLmm.jpg[/img] I just keep coming back. I think I am waiting for the Sprite Elite to come out of hiding and announce their "Lording the sprites over everyone" agenda. Because so far.. they are not doing a good job.
If I was not 90% sure the OP asked not to be pinged to this thread anymore I would beg them to ask for it to be locked. This is an old thread with an old debate that has been resolved. The sprites have been retired. As pointed out before it is too late to "Don't Retire the Sprites Just Yet"

ZiqyWLmm.jpg

I just keep coming back.

I think I am waiting for the Sprite Elite to come out of hiding and announce their "Lording the sprites over everyone" agenda. Because so far.. they are not doing a good job.
Stuff will one day go here.
Nooooo. When I didn't see this thread on the front page of the Suggestions forum for a few days, I began to pray it would stay buried. XP

*joins @LunaSea in waiting for the train wreck to begin again*
Nooooo. When I didn't see this thread on the front page of the Suggestions forum for a few days, I began to pray it would stay buried. XP

*joins @LunaSea in waiting for the train wreck to begin again*
ch1ZmDJ.png
@Garuna
I thought I killed it. I really did. It was on page 4 last time I looked... and Oh I looked. Because I would have considered it a great personal victory to have slain this beast
@Garuna
I thought I killed it. I really did. It was on page 4 last time I looked... and Oh I looked. Because I would have considered it a great personal victory to have slain this beast
Stuff will one day go here.
Who revived this again and why, it was so resting so peacefully finally.
Who revived this again and why, it was so resting so peacefully finally.
DID YOU TOUCH THE WATER IN THE LAKE, POTTER? *beats inferi thread on the head to make it sink again* [quote name="LunaSea" date=2015-08-11 20:26:45]I think I am waiting for the Sprite Elite to come out of hiding and announce their "Lording the sprites over everyone" agenda. Because so far.. they are not doing a good job.[/quote] @LunaSea Maybe they are too busy gloating over their hoards full of treasure. No time to spare for other things, y'know. You should be patient. They'll be here. Someday. Only two years passed, after all, not everything has to be instant.
DID YOU TOUCH THE WATER IN THE LAKE, POTTER?
*beats inferi thread on the head to make it sink again*
LunaSea wrote on 2015-08-11:
I think I am waiting for the Sprite Elite to come out of hiding and announce their "Lording the sprites over everyone" agenda. Because so far.. they are not doing a good job.
@LunaSea Maybe they are too busy gloating over their hoards full of treasure. No time to spare for other things, y'know. You should be patient. They'll be here. Someday. Only two years passed, after all, not everything has to be instant.
Like frankly I think it's pretty friggin' degrading to tell people they CAN'T or SHOULDN'T gloat over their achievements in a game, lol.

People will all the Sprites earned it and while I've never ran around going LOOK AT MY STUFF I know my lair is nice and people tell me as such. It SHOULD be nice for two years of play. I took some hiatuses and missed out on some stuff, but never the Sprites.

Yeah, I have a whole set and yeah, I'm rather proud of that because its an achievement.
I never have more than 50k T on me usually, so having all this stuff does not mean I am a power player in the slightest.
Like frankly I think it's pretty friggin' degrading to tell people they CAN'T or SHOULDN'T gloat over their achievements in a game, lol.

People will all the Sprites earned it and while I've never ran around going LOOK AT MY STUFF I know my lair is nice and people tell me as such. It SHOULD be nice for two years of play. I took some hiatuses and missed out on some stuff, but never the Sprites.

Yeah, I have a whole set and yeah, I'm rather proud of that because its an achievement.
I never have more than 50k T on me usually, so having all this stuff does not mean I am a power player in the slightest.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
Hello everyone,

I am locking this thread as it contains several rule violations and off-topic discussions, and has received warnings before.

Please take a moment to review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Suggestions Forum Policy.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello everyone,

I am locking this thread as it contains several rule violations and off-topic discussions, and has received warnings before.

Please take a moment to review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Suggestions Forum Policy.

Thank you,
Gaia
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99