Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | PM Multiple People
1 2 3
Much support!
Much support!
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
The entire PM-system needs a major overhaul. Support!
The entire PM-system needs a major overhaul. Support!
support! I actually didn't know this wasn't a feature already?

another thing that needs to be implemented is a nested-quote format for messages. it gets difficult to keep up with a conversation when you can't find what you sent or an earlier message from a user.
support! I actually didn't know this wasn't a feature already?

another thing that needs to be implemented is a nested-quote format for messages. it gets difficult to keep up with a conversation when you can't find what you sent or an earlier message from a user.
shadow_them.png fz98ib.gif shadow_them.png
Hmm, I'm torn on this one... On one hand it would be convenient, on the other hand we might end up with a LOT of spam.

And if people could opt out of mass mailings, that would make the system less than useful for things like notifying raffle winners...

The best solution would probably be a system where we could report people for unwanted mass messages, and anyone who got reported more than X times in a week would get their mass PM privileges taken away for a month. Or something. But that might be complicated to code.
Hmm, I'm torn on this one... On one hand it would be convenient, on the other hand we might end up with a LOT of spam.

And if people could opt out of mass mailings, that would make the system less than useful for things like notifying raffle winners...

The best solution would probably be a system where we could report people for unwanted mass messages, and anyone who got reported more than X times in a week would get their mass PM privileges taken away for a month. Or something. But that might be complicated to code.
Support.

I think the benefits outweigh the possible downsides. I do like the idea of being able to have an account setting so you cannot be "mass PMed". Maybe a mass PM could be any one that goes to 5 or more users?
Support.

I think the benefits outweigh the possible downsides. I do like the idea of being able to have an account setting so you cannot be "mass PMed". Maybe a mass PM could be any one that goes to 5 or more users?
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Bump.
Bump.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support. There are times you'd like to share information with a group of folks, but not with the ENTIRE SITE. This would make that more possible, especially for those of us who don't use alternate social media like tumblr for such things as ping lists and whatnot.
Support. There are times you'd like to share information with a group of folks, but not with the ENTIRE SITE. This would make that more possible, especially for those of us who don't use alternate social media like tumblr for such things as ping lists and whatnot.
b9aWflB.png
Support. This would be incredibly useful for so many things.
Support. This would be incredibly useful for so many things.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Bump because I just had to resend the exact same message to 4 people.
Bump because I just had to resend the exact same message to 4 people.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ah, support!
Ah, support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
1 2 3