Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show Opponent's Name in PvP
1 2
Maybe make this an optional feature?
Maybe make this an optional feature?
8wF4Uc8.png
For all the reasons DepravityInBlack said. I've been looking up opponents to see builds. It isn't like the information is NOT accessible already anyway for those so inclined to look.

Support this idea.
For all the reasons DepravityInBlack said. I've been looking up opponents to see builds. It isn't like the information is NOT accessible already anyway for those so inclined to look.

Support this idea.
Ya if you wanted to remain anon to avoid trolls/harassment maybe having a "check anon" box and then other people that wanted to be public could do that OUO

Support with +anon button
Ya if you wanted to remain anon to avoid trolls/harassment maybe having a "check anon" box and then other people that wanted to be public could do that OUO

Support with +anon button
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Support
Support
I support this, but only if they make it easier to report a user for harassment, since people can be poor losers (and winners).
I support this, but only if they make it easier to report a user for harassment, since people can be poor losers (and winners).
detxc0.jpg
1 2