Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Password with Crossroads
I think that the Crossroads should have a password prompt when finalizing a crossroads, as an added security. The main reason why I suggest this is because I play FR on my work computer when work isn't as busy, and I introduced one of my co-workers to FR. I'm always afraid of forgetting to log out of FR on that computer.
I think that the Crossroads should have a password prompt when finalizing a crossroads, as an added security. The main reason why I suggest this is because I play FR on my work computer when work isn't as busy, and I introduced one of my co-workers to FR. I'm always afraid of forgetting to log out of FR on that computer.
Looking for:
*Aqua/ Aqua / Crimson Plague Female
*Any breed
*No offspring
@VaraAnn I think if you just shut your browser window and have the browser set to not remember any passwords or anything, you should be fine. Also, I think a lot of people would understand if you accidentally had a dragon traded and would be fine giving back the dragon/accepting money. Not that I'm against this idea, but I'd be more worried about someone spending all my gold/gems than losing my dragons through crossroads trading.
@VaraAnn I think if you just shut your browser window and have the browser set to not remember any passwords or anything, you should be fine. Also, I think a lot of people would understand if you accidentally had a dragon traded and would be fine giving back the dragon/accepting money. Not that I'm against this idea, but I'd be more worried about someone spending all my gold/gems than losing my dragons through crossroads trading.
Mixed support. It can be useful, but it can also really be a hassle. Trading on other similar sites has sometimes involved so many steps/passwords/confirmations on both sides that it becomes a bit of a chore. On the other hand, security is always to be desired.
Mixed support. It can be useful, but it can also really be a hassle. Trading on other similar sites has sometimes involved so many steps/passwords/confirmations on both sides that it becomes a bit of a chore. On the other hand, security is always to be desired.
Maybe an opt-in feature? It would help out some, but be a hassle to others.
Maybe an opt-in feature? It would help out some, but be a hassle to others.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I think I'd feel safe with an optional pin/pw system, much like that other pet rearing site I'm sure we're familiar with. It's not as much of a risk here seeing as how it's a small userbase with a lower pool of desirable/unobtainable items and creatures, but I feel like some people would feel safer with that system in place. Especially since some people aren't so nice.

Support.
I think I'd feel safe with an optional pin/pw system, much like that other pet rearing site I'm sure we're familiar with. It's not as much of a risk here seeing as how it's a small userbase with a lower pool of desirable/unobtainable items and creatures, but I feel like some people would feel safer with that system in place. Especially since some people aren't so nice.

Support.