Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A dragon "like" button?
I would love to wander through random lairs, clicking "like" beneath all the pretty dragons to give the owners a little ego boost. It could be anonymous, or it could track the username - either option would be fine with me. Anyone with me?
I would love to wander through random lairs, clicking "like" beneath all the pretty dragons to give the owners a little ego boost. It could be anonymous, or it could track the username - either option would be fine with me. Anyone with me?
There actually is already a like button! Which I actually only realized fairly recently myself. On each dragon's page, right under the energy bar, there is 'tweet' 'generate code' and 'like'
There actually is already a like button! Which I actually only realized fairly recently myself. On each dragon's page, right under the energy bar, there is 'tweet' 'generate code' and 'like'
Support!
Support!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@brightwaters I never even noticed that, because I automatically tuned it out as soon as I saw the Facebook "f"! I personally hate integrating Facebook into other websites and would much prefer a native "like" (like on Ravelry, for example), but with everything else the developers have on their plate, I can see why they would borrow the function from somewhere else.
@brightwaters I never even noticed that, because I automatically tuned it out as soon as I saw the Facebook "f"! I personally hate integrating Facebook into other websites and would much prefer a native "like" (like on Ravelry, for example), but with everything else the developers have on their plate, I can see why they would borrow the function from somewhere else.
It's funny, they had a like button for forum posts the first few months the site was open, but it was quickly removed.
I don't support a like button system except the one we already have because it would seem like a popularity contest among users. I think that is partly why the like system on the forums was removed.
It's funny, they had a like button for forum posts the first few months the site was open, but it was quickly removed.
I don't support a like button system except the one we already have because it would seem like a popularity contest among users. I think that is partly why the like system on the forums was removed.
I don't really like the actual 'facebook-like' system and i think this could be really nice. Support.
I don't really like the actual 'facebook-like' system and i think this could be really nice. Support.
LW9qHew.png
I would rather not use the social media version of "like" or follow. Last thing I want is Fr joining the lame "current trends."

A bookmarking feature would be nice IMO. That way players can favorite/bookmark dragons that they like, and new bookmarks are notified. And players can see their favorite/bookmark history as well.
I would rather not use the social media version of "like" or follow. Last thing I want is Fr joining the lame "current trends."

A bookmarking feature would be nice IMO. That way players can favorite/bookmark dragons that they like, and new bookmarks are notified. And players can see their favorite/bookmark history as well.
This is a nice idea, I personally don't like the FB-like button on the dragons.. I don't want to link my facebook to FR directly. Plus, my facebook page would be spammed with dragons if I clicked 'like' on every dragon I like.. xD
This is a nice idea, I personally don't like the FB-like button on the dragons.. I don't want to link my facebook to FR directly. Plus, my facebook page would be spammed with dragons if I clicked 'like' on every dragon I like.. xD
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png