Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Porcelain Vase Skin!
Hello and welcome to Joffrey's Skin Shop! (ohhhh, that sounds bad...) I only have one skin to sell right now but I hope to make more soon! ABOUT: [LIST] [*]Prices do not include blueprints, you will have to send me one or the gems to buy one. [*]Please don't sell my skin for more than you paid for! [*]Currently not offering custom designs, or alterations to my pre-made designs unless they are very minimal. [*]Currently not accepting payment in gems (if this is allowed, sorry if it's not), only treasure or USD. [*]I am willing to haggle, at least a little bit. I am still working out my prices and don't have anything set in stone yet. [/LIST] PRE-MADE DESIGNS: [b]Ming Dynasty Vase[/b] Fae Male [img]http://i.imgur.com/Cji006O.png[/img] PRICE: 70k Treasure -- $7 USD Message me if you are interested! I hope to make more porcelain vase-inspired designs for other dragons as well as some completely new designs. any suggestions for what dragon breeds I should do next?
Hello and welcome to Joffrey's Skin Shop! (ohhhh, that sounds bad...)

I only have one skin to sell right now but I hope to make more soon!

ABOUT:
  • Prices do not include blueprints, you will have to send me one or the gems to buy one.
  • Please don't sell my skin for more than you paid for!
  • Currently not offering custom designs, or alterations to my pre-made designs unless they are very minimal.
  • Currently not accepting payment in gems (if this is allowed, sorry if it's not), only treasure or USD.
  • I am willing to haggle, at least a little bit. I am still working out my prices and don't have anything set in stone yet.

PRE-MADE DESIGNS:

Ming Dynasty Vase
Fae Male
Cji006O.png

PRICE:
70k Treasure -- $7 USD

Message me if you are interested!
I hope to make more porcelain vase-inspired designs for other dragons as well as some completely new designs. any suggestions for what dragon breeds I should do next?