Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Contest Q&A, Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kyreesha
I used to use Photoshop Elements. Lets see if I can help you in some way :)
First of all, open a new file. Set it to the right measurements (350x350 pixels) first. Then, before doing anything else, look for a drop-down menu called Background. The default is set to White. Change it to the option that says Transparent. Create the new document. The background should automaticly be transparent
Copy (or select and drag) your entry onto the new document. Make sure it is all okay and then save it as a .png
Upload and it should work :)
If it doesn't, tell me. I'll see if there is some other trick we could use.
@Kyreesha
I used to use Photoshop Elements. Lets see if I can help you in some way :)
First of all, open a new file. Set it to the right measurements (350x350 pixels) first. Then, before doing anything else, look for a drop-down menu called Background. The default is set to White. Change it to the option that says Transparent. Create the new document. The background should automaticly be transparent
Copy (or select and drag) your entry onto the new document. Make sure it is all okay and then save it as a .png
Upload and it should work :)
If it doesn't, tell me. I'll see if there is some other trick we could use.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Undel
I already have my two entries entered, but wanted to ask a couple questions regarding the contest skins in general.
  1. Are we allowed to enter (into a current contest) a skin from a previous skin contest attempt, edited or original?
  2. If our skins don't win, are we allowed to purchase blueprints and make the skin ourselves?
I'm sure the second question sounds a little silly, but I wanted to double check. I wouldn't want someone to flip out for me trying to get a skin I designed. :p
As for the first question, I ask this because I think one of my Lightning entries might work for the Water element if I tweak a little bit of the body colors...
@Undel
I already have my two entries entered, but wanted to ask a couple questions regarding the contest skins in general.
  1. Are we allowed to enter (into a current contest) a skin from a previous skin contest attempt, edited or original?
  2. If our skins don't win, are we allowed to purchase blueprints and make the skin ourselves?
I'm sure the second question sounds a little silly, but I wanted to double check. I wouldn't want someone to flip out for me trying to get a skin I designed. :p
As for the first question, I ask this because I think one of my Lightning entries might work for the Water element if I tweak a little bit of the body colors...
1aEvf03.png
@Razrroth

1. You may reenter an entry as long as it's not an existing skin/item on-site and you are the creator.

2. You are allowed to use the skin as per normal if you don't win. If it is a winning entry, we do not allow the skin to be uploaded as a personal blueprint anymore.
@Razrroth

1. You may reenter an entry as long as it's not an existing skin/item on-site and you are the creator.

2. You are allowed to use the skin as per normal if you don't win. If it is a winning entry, we do not allow the skin to be uploaded as a personal blueprint anymore.
@oceanwing1998 It worked! Thank you so much :D I also changed from flickr to tumbler since flickr didn't seem to like me ^^

Check out my skins and tell me what you think! :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=884793&page=8
@oceanwing1998 It worked! Thank you so much :D I also changed from flickr to tumbler since flickr didn't seem to like me ^^

Check out my skins and tell me what you think! :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=884793&page=8
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha
I'm so glad it worked :)
The skins look great. Good luck!
@Kyreesha
I'm so glad it worked :)
The skins look great. Good luck!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote name="Shaniae" date="2013-08-11 21:45:11"][img]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p613/nicoleiastuff/battleforged.png[/img][/quote] This one is fabulous! A huge amount of work must have been put in. I specially love the look of the metal. I respect for that because I find metal hard.
Shaniae wrote on 2013-08-11 21:45:11:
battleforged.png

This one is fabulous! A huge amount of work must have been put in. I specially love the look of the metal. I respect for that because I find metal hard.
~
@Undel: Now that the Skydancer PSDs are out, can we use them for the contest?
@Undel: Now that the Skydancer PSDs are out, can we use them for the contest?
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@straekitty

Oh man, we would have about 1 day for that, don't we? Go go go everyone!
@straekitty

Oh man, we would have about 1 day for that, don't we? Go go go everyone!
Well . . . I had fun. The execution was lacking since I had little time that wasn't eaten by work and family. And not having access to my tablet hurt. But I hope people at least have a smile at the concept.

Once DragonCon is over I'll hopefully have some time to play around with next month's contest. I look forward to having fun playing with all these dragons.

Thank you for the opportunity Undel and other FR folks.
Well . . . I had fun. The execution was lacking since I had little time that wasn't eaten by work and family. And not having access to my tablet hurt. But I hope people at least have a smile at the concept.

Once DragonCon is over I'll hopefully have some time to play around with next month's contest. I look forward to having fun playing with all these dragons.

Thank you for the opportunity Undel and other FR folks.
Just seen @Shaniae 's entry. WANT. TOTALLY WANT. D:
Just seen @Shaniae 's entry. WANT. TOTALLY WANT. D:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10