Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hybrid Claw Skin Shop
Hello ladies and gents, I'm setting up my little shop here so it may seem un-orderly or chaotic for now until I get it more organized. I secretly skin dragons for my pleasure ewe

Anyway ovo Here are the rules for my Skins that goes for customs, premades etc.

Rules:
  • 1. Credit; Please credit me on the skin you own. Please do not claim skin as yours. That can get you into a lot of trouble.
  • 2. You must either Provide me a Blueprint, or pay 2,000 Gems for said blue print after you have acquired the skin. I cannot afford blue prints right now, so I suppose this is why I am doing it.
  • 3. If you happen to resell the Skin you have bought from me I ask you do not sell it for more than what you bought it for. Say a Skin is 30,000 treasure, you will only be allowed to sell it for half which is 15,000 treasure. Please let me know if you plan to do this so I know where my Skin is flying off too next! It's Required.
  • 4. If you do not wish to sell and don't want to use it anymore please sent it to me in a PM message letting me know. That's fine I'll happily take it back and possibly re-sell it with your consent if you wish for it to go to a new owner.
  • 5. Please understand outside of this site I have commissioned work for other customers on different sites so if it takes me some time to get back to the skins here I do apologize. But please do not hound me day in and day out about your skin custom. It's disrespectful and I can deny you from ever getting a skin from me in the future. But in general I haven't forgotten I just have other priorities to take care of!
  • 6. Stay awesome :3
Hello ladies and gents, I'm setting up my little shop here so it may seem un-orderly or chaotic for now until I get it more organized. I secretly skin dragons for my pleasure ewe

Anyway ovo Here are the rules for my Skins that goes for customs, premades etc.

Rules:
  • 1. Credit; Please credit me on the skin you own. Please do not claim skin as yours. That can get you into a lot of trouble.
  • 2. You must either Provide me a Blueprint, or pay 2,000 Gems for said blue print after you have acquired the skin. I cannot afford blue prints right now, so I suppose this is why I am doing it.
  • 3. If you happen to resell the Skin you have bought from me I ask you do not sell it for more than what you bought it for. Say a Skin is 30,000 treasure, you will only be allowed to sell it for half which is 15,000 treasure. Please let me know if you plan to do this so I know where my Skin is flying off too next! It's Required.
  • 4. If you do not wish to sell and don't want to use it anymore please sent it to me in a PM message letting me know. That's fine I'll happily take it back and possibly re-sell it with your consent if you wish for it to go to a new owner.
  • 5. Please understand outside of this site I have commissioned work for other customers on different sites so if it takes me some time to get back to the skins here I do apologize. But please do not hound me day in and day out about your skin custom. It's disrespectful and I can deny you from ever getting a skin from me in the future. But in general I haven't forgotten I just have other priorities to take care of!
  • 6. Stay awesome :3
I'm on various websites so here's where I'm at.
My LinkTr.ee
[center][b]!Here are some Examples![/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20918342/Flight%20Rising/guardian%20female%201.png[/img] [i]This example is owned by Meep c:[/i] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20918342/Flight%20Rising/linkaton%20imperial%201.png[/img] [i]Linkaton © Me[/i][/center]
!Here are some Examples!

guardian%20female%201.png
This example is owned by Meep c:

linkaton%20imperial%201.png
Linkaton © Me
My LinkTr.ee
[center][b]How to order a Premade[/b] Blueprints are currently unavailable; if you buy a premade I can email you the PSD You will have to buy a blueprint in order to upload it to make it as a skin. When I am able to get blueprints this will be updated. [b]Premade's Available[/b] [i]None Yet[/i] [b]Price:[/b] [s]30,000 Treasure or 300 Gems[/s][/center] [b]Form to Fill Out[/b] [code] Username: Dragon Species: Dragon Gender: Which Premade Are You Wanting?: Any Questions or Concerns?: [/code]
How to order a Premade

Blueprints are currently unavailable; if you buy a premade I can email you the PSD
You will have to buy a blueprint in order to upload it to make it as a skin.

When I am able to get blueprints this will be updated.

Premade's Available
None Yet

Price: 30,000 Treasure or 300 Gems

Form to Fill Out
Code:
Username: Dragon Species: Dragon Gender: Which Premade Are You Wanting?: Any Questions or Concerns?:
My LinkTr.ee
[center][b]How to order a Custom[/b] Similar to above, I cannot afford a blueprint for you. But how it works is you fill out the form below and send it to me in PM. I ask that no forms are posted here as to keep it clean for discussion and what not. c: [b]Custom Example[/b] [i]None yet![/i] [b]Price:[/b] 45,000 Treasure or 450 Gems [/center] [b]Form to Fill Out[/b] [code] Username: Dragon Species: Dragon Gender: Color Palette: Any Questions or Concerns?: [/code] [center] For palettes please use the following site; [url]http://colourlovers.com/palettes[/url] [/center]
How to order a Custom

Similar to above, I cannot afford a blueprint for you.
But how it works is you fill out the form below and send it to me in PM.
I ask that no forms are posted here as to keep it clean for discussion and what not. c:

Custom Example
None yet!

Price: 45,000 Treasure or 450 Gems
Form to Fill Out
Code:
Username: Dragon Species: Dragon Gender: Color Palette: Any Questions or Concerns?:
For palettes please use the following site; http://colourlovers.com/palettes
My LinkTr.ee