Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LEX's Skins and Accents
Hello, and welcome!
After some consideration, I have decided to open up shop!

Rules and Information
-I can't afford blueprints right now, they will have to be provided.
-Blueprint and payment must be paid before I will begin working, in the case that the design isn't satisfactory or if you change your mind, a full refund will be given.
-I keep all files saved in case there needs to be changes to the design.

Prices for accents are in the works.
Prices will be around 40,000-50,000 treasure not including the provided blueprint, depending on complexity of the design. I may raise the prices in the future since I know the prices are pretty low for the quality of the skins

I would be willing trade for these items for skins (multiples if the items are expensive) The ones I want badly are bolded.
Breed Change: Imperial (I would also accept an imperial dragon for trade)
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Breed Change: Snapper
Breed Change: Spiral
Hello, and welcome!
After some consideration, I have decided to open up shop!

Rules and Information
-I can't afford blueprints right now, they will have to be provided.
-Blueprint and payment must be paid before I will begin working, in the case that the design isn't satisfactory or if you change your mind, a full refund will be given.
-I keep all files saved in case there needs to be changes to the design.

Prices for accents are in the works.
Prices will be around 40,000-50,000 treasure not including the provided blueprint, depending on complexity of the design. I may raise the prices in the future since I know the prices are pretty low for the quality of the skins

I would be willing trade for these items for skins (multiples if the items are expensive) The ones I want badly are bolded.
Breed Change: Imperial (I would also accept an imperial dragon for trade)
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Breed Change: Snapper
Breed Change: Spiral
[center][b]PRE-MADE SKINS AVAILABLE![/b] [I]Robin Ridgeback [M][/i] [img]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/Llama-bird/RobinRidgebackpreview_zps7e96cd6d.png[/img] [i]Design based on a cute little bird (Robin), I wonder if he acts like one on the inside hahaha[/i] [b]Price[/b]: 20,000 Treasure + Blueprint provided
PRE-MADE SKINS AVAILABLE!
Robin Ridgeback [M]
RobinRidgebackpreview_zps7e96cd6d.png
Design based on a cute little bird (Robin), I wonder if he acts like one on the inside hahaha
Price: 20,000 Treasure + Blueprint provided
[center][b]Custom Examples[/b] [i]Sugar Twister (For my personal use)[/i] [img]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/Llama-bird/desserrrtttt_zps255e5b6a.png[/img]
Custom Examples
Sugar Twister (For my personal use)
desserrrtttt_zps255e5b6a.png