Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ye Olde Kankri's Skin/Accent Shoppe
[center][color=red][b]Attention, all ye who enter:[/b] This is Kankri's Skin/Accent Shoppe, where you can purchase skins and accents from none other than Kankri. Such a [i]privilege[/i]. I will be adding new skins and accents whenever I feel like it, so be sure to check back often! I also take skin and accent commissions, price negotiable. I will post the price of each skin or accent below the preview image of it. [/color] [b]IMPORTANT NOTES[/b] - I will not include blueprints with any of my skins or accents - Payment is required before the product will be delivered. - After you message me with your payment and such, I will message you back with a link to the PNG download of your requested skin/accent. - You are not authorized to edit my products in any way. - You cannot resell my products.[/center] To order, message me with or comment with one of the following forms filled out! [color=teal]REQUEST FORM: [indent][color=teal]Skin(s) or accent(s) requested: Dragon breed/gender: Total price of purchase: [/indent] [color=teal]COMMISSION REQUEST FORM: [indent][color=teal]Dragon breed/gender: Skin or accent?: Description of desired commission: Reference picture (if applicable): [/color][/indent] [center][color=red][b]Without further ado, the items available for purchase![/b][/color][/center] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7c05ac650947662ddcc6eed0966fcb9/tumblr_moiks3EnDh1rziiazo1_500.png[/img] Purple-spotted swallowtail, female Fae. 150 gems // 15,000 treasure. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/9cff3296181ff291ed4291ee5b3e6777/tumblr_moimy1EiJR1rziiazo1_500.png[/img] Queen Alexandra's Birdwing, male Fae, 150 gems // 15,000 treasure. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/e343080d191af1a222f24523d5d0fc0e/tumblr_mojzyqeKua1rziiazo1_500.png[/img] Apollo, male Fae, and Artemis female Fae, bundled 200 gems // 20,000 treasure ; single 150 gems // 15,000 treasure. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/53fd05168036cdb653e8db9d6bdb85b3/tumblr_mok31czNPT1rziiazo1_500.png[/img] Adonis male and female Mirror, bundled 15 gems // 1,500 treasure ; single 10 gems // 1,000 treasure. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/2eb76ae60fa39ad34b32a59dfffae62d/tumblr_moo6o2b4rS1rziiazo1_500.png
Attention, all ye who enter:

This is Kankri's Skin/Accent Shoppe, where you can purchase skins and accents from none other than Kankri. Such a privilege. I will be adding new skins and accents whenever I feel like it, so be sure to check back often! I also take skin and accent commissions, price negotiable. I will post the price of each skin or accent below the preview image of it.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I will not include blueprints with any of my skins or accents
- Payment is required before the product will be delivered.
- After you message me with your payment and such, I will message you back with a link to the PNG download of your requested skin/accent.
- You are not authorized to edit my products in any way.
- You cannot resell my products.

To order, message me with or comment with one of the following forms filled out!

REQUEST FORM:
Skin(s) or accent(s) requested:
Dragon breed/gender:
Total price of purchase:

COMMISSION REQUEST FORM:
Dragon breed/gender:
Skin or accent?:
Description of desired commission:
Reference picture (if applicable):

Without further ado, the items available for purchase!

tumblr_moiks3EnDh1rziiazo1_500.png

Purple-spotted swallowtail, female Fae. 150 gems // 15,000 treasure.

tumblr_moimy1EiJR1rziiazo1_500.png

Queen Alexandra's Birdwing, male Fae, 150 gems // 15,000 treasure.

tumblr_mojzyqeKua1rziiazo1_500.png

Apollo, male Fae, and Artemis female Fae, bundled 200 gems // 20,000 treasure ; single 150 gems // 15,000 treasure.

tumblr_mok31czNPT1rziiazo1_500.png

Adonis male and female Mirror, bundled 15 gems // 1,500 treasure ; single 10 gems // 1,000 treasure.

tumblr_moo6o2b4rS1rziiazo1_500.png
yo dawg links are glitchy, take out the amp;
tumblr_mrph9uorKM1rziiazo1_250.pngtumblr_mrph9uorKM1rziiazo2_250.png
You realize that accents cost $10 right? It's highly unlikely that anybody will want to buy an accent that small for their dragon unless it's absolutely spectacular.
You realize that accents cost $10 right? It's highly unlikely that anybody will want to buy an accent that small for their dragon unless it's absolutely spectacular.
jEm2t96.png
And you are implying that my accents are not absolutely spectacular? Offended!

But no, seriously, I was comparing my prices to a lot of other prices that people have, and things seem to be in the 2,000 gem range, with few options for paying in treasure instead. I based my decision off of the idea that I didn't want to be ridiculously cheap and make no profit and that I didn't want to charge THAT much and seem to be harboring illusions that I was much better than I am. Unfortunately, I guess I didn't set all those illusions out to sail. ): I appreciate your feedback, I should probably reduce those prices.
And you are implying that my accents are not absolutely spectacular? Offended!

But no, seriously, I was comparing my prices to a lot of other prices that people have, and things seem to be in the 2,000 gem range, with few options for paying in treasure instead. I based my decision off of the idea that I didn't want to be ridiculously cheap and make no profit and that I didn't want to charge THAT much and seem to be harboring illusions that I was much better than I am. Unfortunately, I guess I didn't set all those illusions out to sail. ): I appreciate your feedback, I should probably reduce those prices.
@Kankri - I don't think it is your prices that @Spelunker was talking about. The user was simply was pointing out the small accents (such as the zodiac ones) may not sell well since it costs so much for users to apply these (blueprints are $10 per accent) as a result they are not likely to sell.

Your designs themself are fine. Its more of a matter of the blueprint cost. Even if you charge a extremely low amount keep in mind that users still have to spend 1kG or $10USD in addition to your price. To counter this try to make your accents a tad more elaborate to compensate for the cost of the blueprint and make a noticeable difference in the dragons appearance. :)
@Kankri - I don't think it is your prices that @Spelunker was talking about. The user was simply was pointing out the small accents (such as the zodiac ones) may not sell well since it costs so much for users to apply these (blueprints are $10 per accent) as a result they are not likely to sell.

Your designs themself are fine. Its more of a matter of the blueprint cost. Even if you charge a extremely low amount keep in mind that users still have to spend 1kG or $10USD in addition to your price. To counter this try to make your accents a tad more elaborate to compensate for the cost of the blueprint and make a noticeable difference in the dragons appearance. :)
sig2.png
@Rilv Ah... I see now. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I think I'll take those down and make much more elaborate versions to make them more appealing. Thank you~!
@Rilv Ah... I see now. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I think I'll take those down and make much more elaborate versions to make them more appealing. Thank you~!
@Kankri - Don&#039;t give up! :) The site is still new and fresh! Everyone is still settling in and finding their footing. Don&#039;t be discouraged by lack of sale this early on. Just keep doing what you enjoy! <3
@Kankri - Don&#039;t give up! :) The site is still new and fresh! Everyone is still settling in and finding their footing. Don&#039;t be discouraged by lack of sale this early on. Just keep doing what you enjoy! <3
sig2.png
Bump, new skins~! ^.^
Bump, new skins~! ^.^
Bump, new skin~!
Bump, new skin~!
Bump~!
Bump~!