Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ryukyu Kingdom Skins
[indent][img]http://oi44.tinypic.com/2nstnom.jpg[/img][/indent] [indent] [indent]Skins and accents based on Okinawan and Japanese Folklore.[/indent] [/indent] [b]Important Info[/b] *The price of my skin or accent does not include the blueprint price. (You will have to purchase the blueprint, though I can make exceptions in rare cases.) *All skins come in both genders, if one gender is not shown it is currently being created. *I will alter a skin to fit a different breed if you desire for no extra cost, but you must be patient for I will probably take a bit of time to do so. (Some special skins however, I may choose to keep to their original breed design.) *I am willing to do completely custom skins, but you must get in contact with me and we must agree on the price. Please allow for some time for custom work, I tend to draw a little slower when I’m under the pressure of someone elses creativity. :P * I take suggestions also, but I’d like to draw within my theme. [b]Price[/b] Currently…. I haven’t the faintest clue. So here’s what I’m going to do temporarily, anyone interested (even if you aren’t going to purchase), why don’t you throw down a price you think a design is worth? I’m known at most websites for drawing cheaply (purely because I just love to do it) so don’t be afraid to make an offer :3. I accept all forms of payment, gems or gold, but please include the price of the blueprint for yourself. [b]The Skins[/b] [b]The Emperor's Guardian [/b] [img]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/OkinawaNorman/SHURI.jpg[/img] Current Avail. Breeds: Pearlcatcher Male The guardian to the Emperor, this royal dragon watches over and protects Shuri castle. [b]The Common Dragon[/b] [img]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/OkinawaNorman/comm.jpg[/img] Current Avail. Breeds: Fae Male The dragon of the common people, lord of folklore and spinner of tales, this dragon presents his form to the ordinary people of Okinawan to enrich their lives with stories. [b]The Shisa[/b] [img]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/OkinawaNorman/SHISA.jpg[/img] Current Avail. Breed: Tundra Male The guardian of all people, the shisa is the most common representation of the island of Okinawa. They are placed in pairs on or in front of homes, one with an open mouth and one with a closed mouth, to take in good energy and expel bad energy. [b]The Great Stone Dragon[/b] [img]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/OkinawaNorman/guard.jpg[/img] Current Avail. Breed: Guardian Female Ever patient, the stone dragons take their disguised forms and watch their villages and castles carefully, guarding those who pay their respects in offerings.
2nstnom.jpg
Skins and accents based on Okinawan and Japanese Folklore.

Important Info

*The price of my skin or accent does not include the blueprint price. (You will have to purchase the blueprint, though I can make exceptions in rare cases.)

*All skins come in both genders, if one gender is not shown it is currently being created.

*I will alter a skin to fit a different breed if you desire for no extra cost, but you must be patient for I will probably take a bit of time to do so. (Some special skins however, I may choose to keep to their original breed design.)

*I am willing to do completely custom skins, but you must get in contact with me and we must agree on the price. Please allow for some time for custom work, I tend to draw a little slower when I’m under the pressure of someone elses creativity. :P

* I take suggestions also, but I’d like to draw within my theme.

Price

Currently…. I haven’t the faintest clue. So here’s what I’m going to do temporarily, anyone interested (even if you aren’t going to purchase), why don’t you throw down a price you think a design is worth? I’m known at most websites for drawing cheaply (purely because I just love to do it) so don’t be afraid to make an offer :3. I accept all forms of payment, gems or gold, but please include the price of the blueprint for yourself.

The Skins

The Emperor's Guardian
SHURI.jpg
Current Avail. Breeds: Pearlcatcher Male
The guardian to the Emperor, this royal dragon watches over and protects Shuri castle.

The Common Dragon
comm.jpg
Current Avail. Breeds: Fae Male
The dragon of the common people, lord of folklore and spinner of tales, this dragon presents his form to the ordinary people of Okinawan to enrich their lives with stories.

The Shisa
SHISA.jpg
Current Avail. Breed: Tundra Male
The guardian of all people, the shisa is the most common representation of the island of Okinawa. They are placed in pairs on or in front of homes, one with an open mouth and one with a closed mouth, to take in good energy and expel bad energy.

The Great Stone Dragon
guard.jpg
Current Avail. Breed: Guardian Female
Ever patient, the stone dragons take their disguised forms and watch their villages and castles carefully, guarding those who pay their respects in offerings.
Oo, I love The Emperor's Guardian, the detail on the scales is stunning :)
Oo, I love The Emperor's Guardian, the detail on the scales is stunning :)
metona1banim_by_javen-d6e35ug_zps4a10e32e.gifKf77Ysm.png