Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interest check - uniques
Would anyone be interested in purchasing unique custom skins loosely based on an individual dragon's natural colors, customized with patterning and markings? These would be made as one-offs, designed for a single dragon and never sold again. Samples designed for some of my flight: [img]http://ellixis.ithiltari.com/grapefruit/flightrising/basicsample.jpg[/img] [img]http://ellixis.ithiltari.com/grapefruit/flightrising/basicsample2.jpg[/img] [img]http://ellixis.ithiltari.com/grapefruit/flightrising/basicsample3.jpg[/img]
Would anyone be interested in purchasing unique custom skins loosely based on an individual dragon's natural colors, customized with patterning and markings? These would be made as one-offs, designed for a single dragon and never sold again.

Samples designed for some of my flight:
basicsample.jpg
basicsample2.jpg
basicsample3.jpg
Alas, I'm very short on funds right now, but this is a really nifty idea and the skins you've done so far are gorgeous. What a great way to add some unique pizzazz to a dragon while still staying true to its original colors! If I ever do save up enough to get a skin, I'll definitely remember you.
Alas, I'm very short on funds right now, but this is a really nifty idea and the skins you've done so far are gorgeous. What a great way to add some unique pizzazz to a dragon while still staying true to its original colors! If I ever do save up enough to get a skin, I'll definitely remember you.
I'd be interested, but like Paramaline I couldn't afford one.
I'd be interested, but like Paramaline I couldn't afford one.
EXTREMELY interested!

What are you looking for price wise? :3
EXTREMELY interested!

What are you looking for price wise? :3
Alethkar_12878.png
I'm not sure yet on pricing; I was thinking of starting at 500 gems/50k treasure for a simple skin, possibly up to 1000/100k for something really complicated. I could also do accents for cheaper. Does that sound reasonable?
I'm not sure yet on pricing; I was thinking of starting at 500 gems/50k treasure for a simple skin, possibly up to 1000/100k for something really complicated. I could also do accents for cheaper. Does that sound reasonable?
Gorgeous designs! I think if you could adjust them to be accents and use the natural coloring as your base (since your designs incorporate those anyway) it would really win people over.

Skin blueprints are expensive so I've come to terms with the fact that most people are only going to purchase very detailed and intense skins that completely transform the dragon. ; n;
Gorgeous designs! I think if you could adjust them to be accents and use the natural coloring as your base (since your designs incorporate those anyway) it would really win people over.

Skin blueprints are expensive so I've come to terms with the fact that most people are only going to purchase very detailed and intense skins that completely transform the dragon. ; n;
sig2.png
A good point. Thank you for your input!
A good point. Thank you for your input!