Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Testing for Interest?
I've got my little work in progress, and I was wondering if there was any interest in it? I was working with an Okinawan/Ryukyu dragon theme. it's not remotely finished, but thoughts? [img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/5uep11.jpg[/img]
I've got my little work in progress, and I was wondering if there was any interest in it?
I was working with an Okinawan/Ryukyu dragon theme. it's not remotely finished, but thoughts?
5uep11.jpg
Oh wow, that is really good!
Oh wow, that is really good!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I'd say its beautiful, however do note the dragon in the file is larger then what ends up used at the site. I'm worried all the scales might end up lost.
I'd say its beautiful, however do note the dragon in the file is larger then what ends up used at the site. I'm worried all the scales might end up lost.
This is incredible! I'd love something like this! Even if the scales are lost a little bit, I'd def love to have this beauty in my lair.
This is incredible! I'd love something like this! Even if the scales are lost a little bit, I'd def love to have this beauty in my lair.
Thank you for all the feedback :3! I was certainly concerned about the scales, I think I can keep the texture still visible with some tweaking. (Just not looking forward to the hand drawing of a thousand more scales, haha! xD)
Thank you for all the feedback :3! I was certainly concerned about the scales, I think I can keep the texture still visible with some tweaking. (Just not looking forward to the hand drawing of a thousand more scales, haha! xD)
Well, maybe for a solution you could keep large scales on the tops of the thighs and lower jaw.
Well, maybe for a solution you could keep large scales on the tops of the thighs and lower jaw.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif