Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BABY DRAGON SKINS!! :D
1 2 3 4 5
@Lynnie99

wait omg, thats so cute i love it !! ;0;
@Lynnie99

wait omg, thats so cute i love it !! ;0;
@lastghostling I'm sorry about your pet, but what a sweet tribute. I like the idea :)
@lastghostling I'm sorry about your pet, but what a sweet tribute. I like the idea :)
8iddOKI.gifMaYdBaL.png1HwhfzM.gif
2E734Cb.gifWL8N1z6.png0m6JPm1.png
@Hessonite I'm very glad you like it! :D
@Hessonite I'm very glad you like it! :D
@Phoebici finished! I made two versions :) A tabby and a ginger kitten, with two different colours of yarn: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vo1OdaQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tQgpsbd.png[/img] Hope you like it! Thanks so much for the idea. By the time baby skins will be allowed I'll definately try to print these :)
@Phoebici finished!
I made two versions :) A tabby and a ginger kitten, with two different colours of yarn:

vo1OdaQ.png

tQgpsbd.png

Hope you like it! Thanks so much for the idea. By the time baby skins will be allowed I'll definately try to print these :)
I think some babies with floating fish and bubbles would be cute!!!
I think some babies with floating fish and bubbles would be cute!!!
7Tp7gtv.png
@Sheebit matching request and Vista haha
And yes that's great. Maybe the dragon can be blowing bubbles like a kid?
@Sheebit matching request and Vista haha
And yes that's great. Maybe the dragon can be blowing bubbles like a kid?
@Lynnie99 YEA!!!!! That's super cute!!! I love the bubble blowing idea!!! And what can i say XD I'm predictable XD
@Lynnie99 YEA!!!!! That's super cute!!! I love the bubble blowing idea!!! And what can i say XD I'm predictable XD
7Tp7gtv.png
@Sheebit hehe nothing wrong with being 'consistent' ;P
And it's a lovely idea~ thanks for the input!
@Sheebit hehe nothing wrong with being 'consistent' ;P
And it's a lovely idea~ thanks for the input!
Your Pearlcatcher with yarn+cat is adorable and means I'm probably going to need a permababy Pearlcatcher. The raincoat with rubber duckie... is the biggest selling point I've seen for permababy Gaoler, too.

As far as things I'm really hoping for for baby skins, stuffed animals is absolutely my biggest wish. Especially with Coatls/Imperials (I'm biased and also need to get my trio stuffed animal/plushie accents so they can hold and cuddle them). Coatl hatchlings even have the lil arms that look like they're so suitable for hugging...
Your Pearlcatcher with yarn+cat is adorable and means I'm probably going to need a permababy Pearlcatcher. The raincoat with rubber duckie... is the biggest selling point I've seen for permababy Gaoler, too.

As far as things I'm really hoping for for baby skins, stuffed animals is absolutely my biggest wish. Especially with Coatls/Imperials (I'm biased and also need to get my trio stuffed animal/plushie accents so they can hold and cuddle them). Coatl hatchlings even have the lil arms that look like they're so suitable for hugging...
psd5o6h.jpg
@MyrrhDarkwing aww thank you so much for the kind compliments! Glad the finished designs are a hit. Currently I'm occupied with a few upcoming essay deadlines and exams, but medio June I think I can continue this thread :)

And a Coatl with a stuffy is a great idea<3
@MyrrhDarkwing aww thank you so much for the kind compliments! Glad the finished designs are a hit. Currently I'm occupied with a few upcoming essay deadlines and exams, but medio June I think I can continue this thread :)

And a Coatl with a stuffy is a great idea<3
1 2 3 4 5