Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 3 NEW, tm fest reject----calicoteeth s/a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
welcome. help me pay off pixel dragon debts. NOTE if not enough interest before shelf/retire i will extend that day andor contact you discussing refund . if you really want it you can send blueprints and only the profit price i get [quote=batch 2][img]https://i.imgur.com/L6QXup7.png[/img] banescale f skincent - 600g unlimited (tm fest reject) 1. @souls 2. @gnaphosa 3. @ravbitleeks 4. @MasakiSaphir 5. @Booleano [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfnNHfn.png[/img] banescale f skincent - 1000g llimited 20 print 1. @kazna 2. @Himmel [img]https://i.imgur.com/iCMz0qL.png[/img] pearlcatcher f skincent - 1700g limited 20 print [/quote] [quote=batch 1] [img]https://imgur.com/U9uXfhZ.png[/img] 750g - shelves 3/11 @Heartslabyul PAID @ravbitleeks PAID [img]https://imgur.com/v4qOA8Q.png[/img] 850g - shelves 3/11 @XxCalypsoxX PAID @Frostbite1370 PAID @Heartslabyul PAID @ravbitleeks PAID [img]https://imgur.com/Nj6o4un.png[/img] 1000g - limited 20 print CLOSED RUN 1@lamsweete (me) @lamsweete (me again) @Kxida PAID SENT @XxCalypsoxX PAID SENT @qunaari PAID SENT @ofMontreal PAID SENT @cholesky PAID sENT @okcomputer PAID SENT @ufology PAID SENT @WATERPARKS PAID SENT RUN 2@SpicySpace PAID SENT @Frostbite1370 PAID SENT @Heartslabyul PAID SENT @Apfelobst PAID SENT @Gurgalag PAID SENT @Druddigon SENT @SleepyDrago PAID SEnt @simplyNefarious PAID SENT @CorneliaR PAID SENT @Swevery PAID SENT[/quote] prepayment is preferred. sometimes i give discounts, so i can gather funds for a run. feel free to tell me anything i forgot, communication is important **i only print in 10 runs.
welcome. help me pay off pixel dragon debts.

NOTE if not enough interest before shelf/retire i will extend that day andor contact you discussing refund . if you really want it you can send blueprints and only the profit price i get

batch 2 wrote:
L6QXup7.png
banescale f skincent - 600g unlimited (tm fest reject)
1. @souls
2. @gnaphosa
3. @ravbitleeks
4. @MasakiSaphir
5. @Booleano

ZfnNHfn.png
banescale f skincent - 1000g llimited 20 print
1. @kazna
2. @Himmel

iCMz0qL.png
pearlcatcher f skincent - 1700g limited 20 print

batch 1 wrote:

U9uXfhZ.png
750g - shelves 3/11
@Heartslabyul PAID
@ravbitleeks PAID

v4qOA8Q.png
850g - shelves 3/11
@XxCalypsoxX PAID
@Frostbite1370 PAID
@Heartslabyul PAID
@ravbitleeks PAID

Nj6o4un.png
1000g - limited 20 print CLOSED
RUN 1@lamsweete (me)
@lamsweete (me again)
@Kxida PAID SENT
@XxCalypsoxX PAID SENT
@qunaari PAID SENT
@ofMontreal PAID SENT
@cholesky PAID sENT
@okcomputer PAID SENT
@ufology PAID SENT
@WATERPARKS PAID SENT

RUN 2@SpicySpace PAID SENT
@Frostbite1370 PAID SENT
@Heartslabyul PAID SENT
@Apfelobst PAID SENT
@Gurgalag PAID SENT
@Druddigon SENT
@SleepyDrago PAID SEnt
@simplyNefarious PAID SENT
@CorneliaR PAID SENT
@Swevery PAID SENT

prepayment is preferred. sometimes i give discounts, so i can gather funds for a run.
feel free to tell me anything i forgot, communication is important

**i only print in 10 runs.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
hi turns out i need a tos
here are the rules in this house we follow them

1. have common sense (don't be rude, etc)

2. pay or at least communicate for skin/accents. it's ok if you lose interest, etc. tell me. do not just reject a pa or ignore my pings, messages, etc. at this point if i remind you 2 times, and a week has passed or a pa/cr is rejected i will sell the skin.

3. treasure is accepted 1:1200

4. do not put stress on me. for whatever reason. i have bad anxiety and this dragon game is not good for it.

5. why are your skins so expensive??? why don't you print this??? why don't you finish a run before making more?? stop telling me how to run my shop. i draw when i feel like it, as a comfort and hobby. these skins are taking more and more time because i want to perfect them (over 5 hours, usually working into the night). if no one can handle the prices, or a run just isn't filled, too bad. it just wasn't meant to be. i can always print for you personally, if you like them and a public run wasn't feasible.

the end.
hi turns out i need a tos
here are the rules in this house we follow them

1. have common sense (don't be rude, etc)

2. pay or at least communicate for skin/accents. it's ok if you lose interest, etc. tell me. do not just reject a pa or ignore my pings, messages, etc. at this point if i remind you 2 times, and a week has passed or a pa/cr is rejected i will sell the skin.

3. treasure is accepted 1:1200

4. do not put stress on me. for whatever reason. i have bad anxiety and this dragon game is not good for it.

5. why are your skins so expensive??? why don't you print this??? why don't you finish a run before making more?? stop telling me how to run my shop. i draw when i feel like it, as a comfort and hobby. these skins are taking more and more time because i want to perfect them (over 5 hours, usually working into the night). if no one can handle the prices, or a run just isn't filled, too bad. it just wasn't meant to be. i can always print for you personally, if you like them and a public run wasn't feasible.

the end.
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
do you have any previews on a base or transparent background, and previews with lines/shadows on? :) that imp skin is gorgeous!
do you have any previews on a base or transparent background, and previews with lines/shadows on? :) that imp skin is gorgeous!
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
oh right here

oh right here

[quote name="okcomputer" date="2024-02-05 20:23:57" ] do you have any previews on a base or transparent background, and previews with lines/shadows on? :) that imp skin is gorgeous! [/quote] @okcomputer uhm i’m new to the skin making thing and dont know if there is a way to preview them. the only way i can think of is you send me an image of the dragon and i manually insert it into my layering software,, thank you for pointing that out actually i forgot to apply lines/shadows to the previews, my bad
okcomputer wrote on 2024-02-05 20:23:57:

@okcomputer

uhm i’m new to the skin making thing and dont know if there is a way to preview them. the only way i can think of is you send me an image of the dragon and i manually insert it into my layering software,,

thank you for pointing that out actually i forgot to apply lines/shadows to the previews, my bad
ough...... i'd like a slot for the imp!
ough...... i'd like a slot for the imp!
CVVoJp3.gif
what i mean to say is, are you able to post a version where the dragon in your program is replaced with a single color or blank dragon base, like in the skin psd files? this makes it a lot easier to visualize the skin rather than only seeing it on a scry! like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jsweL0Q.jpeg[/img]
what i mean to say is, are you able to post a version where the dragon in your program is replaced with a single color or blank dragon base, like in the skin psd files? this makes it a lot easier to visualize the skin rather than only seeing it on a scry! like this:

jsweL0Q.jpeg
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
Slot for the imp skin please!

I'd also like a slot for the second Fae skin if possible:)
Slot for the imp skin please!

I'd also like a slot for the second Fae skin if possible:)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
i'd love a slot for the imperial please!
i'd love a slot for the imperial please!
sig_banner_trimmed.png ePOliyb.png
6FcAWuk.png
kseo325.png
mlHpBMC.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
peter_angry.png
Slot for the imperial skin please!
Slot for the imperial skin please!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7