Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lycortta Shop [MAY ROSE: 3 MORE SLOTS!!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
I'd love a slot for 403 Forbidden please!
I'd love a slot for 403 Forbidden please!
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SnaggleClaw
Added!
@SnaggleClaw
Added!
___________________________________________________________Untitled93-20231209043650.png
Bump! Two more slots for 403 Forbidden Skincent, then I will start to request the payments and submit the print
Bump! Two more slots for 403 Forbidden Skincent, then I will start to request the payments and submit the print
___________________________________________________________Untitled93-20231209043650.png
Slot for Melodies of Life (Accent) please
Slot for Melodies of Life (Accent) please
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim Added!
@Milim Added!
@Crustyglowsticc, @DocKranken, @WarriorSong, @Felwinter, @Tikal, @SnaggleClaw

Hello, please send the 650 g/kt payment for the 403 Forbidden Skin to my CR. I have decided to take the rest of the slots for shop's stocks, though it still available for everyone as long as they requested it and make the payment before I get the skin's prints.

I will wait for the payments until 3 days from now. If you haven't paid by that time, your slots will be gone and up for everyone else to claim. If that happens, you can still claim your slot again with the ready stock price (750 g/kt) as long as the printing is still not finished.

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status. Hopefully, the prints will be easily get approved :)
@Crustyglowsticc, @DocKranken, @WarriorSong, @Felwinter, @Tikal, @SnaggleClaw

Hello, please send the 650 g/kt payment for the 403 Forbidden Skin to my CR. I have decided to take the rest of the slots for shop's stocks, though it still available for everyone as long as they requested it and make the payment before I get the skin's prints.

I will wait for the payments until 3 days from now. If you haven't paid by that time, your slots will be gone and up for everyone else to claim. If that happens, you can still claim your slot again with the ready stock price (750 g/kt) as long as the printing is still not finished.

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status. Hopefully, the prints will be easily get approved :)
@chuchus900, @ElvenAcidFire, @Crustyglowsticc, @612, @Woohoorandom, @sandpaperteeth, @StarlessEyes

Hello, unfortunately the Melodies of Life (Accent) design got denied. The reason was because the shadow abd line arta ia too light (need to darken it). I will adjust it and resubmit thw Accent today. Sorry for the printing delay :(
@chuchus900, @ElvenAcidFire, @Crustyglowsticc, @612, @Woohoorandom, @sandpaperteeth, @StarlessEyes

Hello, unfortunately the Melodies of Life (Accent) design got denied. The reason was because the shadow abd line arta ia too light (need to darken it). I will adjust it and resubmit thw Accent today. Sorry for the printing delay :(
@Erubethil
No worries, best of luck getting it accepted
@Erubethil
No worries, best of luck getting it accepted
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@612 Thank you <3
@612 Thank you <3
No worries! I'm chill to wait
No worries! I'm chill to wait
Pronouns: ve/ver
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25