Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Con Grazia ♦ New Spiral & Sandsurge
1 2 3 4 5
@0hzarks

Added!
@0hzarks

Added!
TAdrX7N.pnguMh9FRz.pngg1ARVgQ.png
@DaraHessesh @chuchus900 @Hraesvelgrr @CorneliaR @Harxley @Putrefaction @0hzarks
You can send in pre-order payment now! I will need them to be able to purchase the blueprint and submit it a little earlier, in case of any issues with the submission.

There are still two slots left! They will continue to be available after print.
@DaraHessesh @chuchus900 @Hraesvelgrr @CorneliaR @Harxley @Putrefaction @0hzarks
You can send in pre-order payment now! I will need them to be able to purchase the blueprint and submit it a little earlier, in case of any issues with the submission.

There are still two slots left! They will continue to be available after print.

Apologies for the bother. Albeit I am on hiatus right now, I am still hoping the skin "Inkstained Tragedy" can be printed in the near future. I will be printing the skin when I have enough gems to buy the blueprint, so that is why it is taking so long. Thank you for your time and understanding!

Edit: One of my old skin releases sold on the AH, and I will be submitting Inkstained Tragedy when I get home today.

The two slots left are still available, to anyone that may be interested.

Apologies for the bother. Albeit I am on hiatus right now, I am still hoping the skin "Inkstained Tragedy" can be printed in the near future. I will be printing the skin when I have enough gems to buy the blueprint, so that is why it is taking so long. Thank you for your time and understanding!

Edit: One of my old skin releases sold on the AH, and I will be submitting Inkstained Tragedy when I get home today.

The two slots left are still available, to anyone that may be interested.
Inkstained Tragedy has been submitted for printing!
Inkstained Tragedy has been submitted for printing!

The accent has been printed, and private auctions have been sent out.

If you have pre-paid for the accent, it is a 1 treasure PA. If you have not pre-paid, the PA is the price of the accent.
Thank you for supporting Con Grazia skins and accents!

The accent has been printed, and private auctions have been sent out.

If you have pre-paid for the accent, it is a 1 treasure PA. If you have not pre-paid, the PA is the price of the accent.
Thank you for supporting Con Grazia skins and accents!
1 2 3 4 5