Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Vio’s Shop: Gilded/Silvered Auraboa M
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Updated through here! Both Day Glo will be sent to print shortly!
Updated through here! Both Day Glo will be sent to print shortly!
image0.png
@Kaifloof

No worries at all! Preorders are inherently kind of confusing.

Different shops handle it different ways, some require payment up front and some send a Private Auction after the skin makes it through the queue (5-7 days usually[/] but sometimes it gets backed up and takes longer)

At my shop, though, I usually have enough gem wiggle room to just send a PA after the skin makes it through the queue, so you’ll have at least 7 days (the maximum PA length) PLUS the amount of time it takes for the skin to get into the system. I also accept at least a couple treasure slots (my gem ratio is 1g:1000t) per run as well, if you’d rather pay that way. Just let me know when you sign up so I can send the PA in the correct currency!

Tl;dr: at THIS shop, you can sign up and get payment to me later (~1-2 weeks depending on where the skin is in the queue), for other shops double check their shop rules!

Welcome back to FR, we’re glad to have you back! :D
@Kaifloof

No worries at all! Preorders are inherently kind of confusing.

Different shops handle it different ways, some require payment up front and some send a Private Auction after the skin makes it through the queue (5-7 days usually[/] but sometimes it gets backed up and takes longer)

At my shop, though, I usually have enough gem wiggle room to just send a PA after the skin makes it through the queue, so you’ll have at least 7 days (the maximum PA length) PLUS the amount of time it takes for the skin to get into the system. I also accept at least a couple treasure slots (my gem ratio is 1g:1000t) per run as well, if you’d rather pay that way. Just let me know when you sign up so I can send the PA in the correct currency!

Tl;dr: at THIS shop, you can sign up and get payment to me later (~1-2 weeks depending on where the skin is in the queue), for other shops double check their shop rules!

Welcome back to FR, we’re glad to have you back! :D
image0.png
Slot for Day Glo F please!
Slot for Day Glo F please!
0f23b58808a7d2ff68f9e7ceb338f2c637b1174a.png tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.pngnight_flowers.png
slot for dayglo f pls!
slot for dayglo f pls!
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
Slot for dayglo M aether please!
Slot for dayglo M aether please!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
One slot for day glow M please. ^^
One slot for day glow M please. ^^
slot of aura of cats please
slot of aura of cats please
May I have a slot for Gilded Boa please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot for Gilded Boa please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Could I get a slot for Dayglo M?
Could I get a slot for Dayglo M?
Could I please have one slot each for the four preorder skins?
Could I please have one slot each for the four preorder skins?
fXjdRL8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15