Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RIFTWORKS // polling for buyer input!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@Kiln
Aww, thank you so much! :D I'm very proud of the swords in particular, so I appreciate the kind words.
@Kiln
Aww, thank you so much! :D I'm very proud of the swords in particular, so I appreciate the kind words.
wRl0bfQ.png
May I have a slot for III. The Empress, V. The Hierophant and VII. The Chariot please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot for III. The Empress, V. The Hierophant and VII. The Chariot please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir
Absolutely! I've added to to all three. :D Please send payment as soon as you can!
@MasakiSaphir
Absolutely! I've added to to all three. :D Please send payment as soon as you can!
wRl0bfQ.png
Could I get a slot for Empress? As a heads up though, I may need some extra time to pay for it... I'm a bit broke from the sudden mass reprints that came along with the skin system revamp.
Could I get a slot for Empress? As a heads up though, I may need some extra time to pay for it... I'm a bit broke from the sudden mass reprints that came along with the skin system revamp.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII
No problem at all! I'll put you down, and you can pay me for your copy as soon as you get the chance.
@PtolemyII
No problem at all! I'll put you down, and you can pay me for your copy as soon as you get the chance.
wRl0bfQ.png
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it ^-^
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it ^-^
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
[quote name="Kairo" date="2024-05-16 13:53:48" ] @/MasakiSaphir Absolutely! I've added to to all three. :D Please send payment as soon as you can! [/quote] Thank you very much, I'll send the payment in a few moments[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Kairo wrote on 2024-05-16 13:53:48:
@/MasakiSaphir

Thank you very much, I'll send the payment in a few moments
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
slot for The Hierophant
slot for The Hierophant
CPRzMBE.png
@batmorgue
Got you down! As a heads up, it looks like interest for these skins has mostly died down, so there's a high chance The Hierophant won't make a second run before shelving for a bit. If anyone forfeits their slot in run 1, I'll let you know.
@batmorgue
Got you down! As a heads up, it looks like interest for these skins has mostly died down, so there's a high chance The Hierophant won't make a second run before shelving for a bit. If anyone forfeits their slot in run 1, I'll let you know.
wRl0bfQ.png
Hello! I'm pinging you because you have yet to send in payment for your copy of VII. The Chariot. I need one more payment to come in before I can purchase the blueprints. Please send me your payment of 850g ASAP. Thank you.

@Nineve @hayum

edit: payment came in! thank you!
Hello! I'm pinging you because you have yet to send in payment for your copy of VII. The Chariot. I need one more payment to come in before I can purchase the blueprints. Please send me your payment of 850g ASAP. Thank you.

@Nineve @hayum

edit: payment came in! thank you!
wRl0bfQ.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38