Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Host of History ~ 600g!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
he's been sent through the printer since no negative feedback was received after a week :D

Also, if you'd like the last copy of Host of History, she is still on the market for 800g!
he's been sent through the printer since no negative feedback was received after a week :D

Also, if you'd like the last copy of Host of History, she is still on the market for 800g!
OFFICIALLY everything has been distributed, paid for, accounted for, after just over... three months. Wheew. i definitely have not mastered marketing or setting things up but thankfully mostly everything went accordingly and the advice I received was definitely worth it.

A friendly last bump because two copies of Host of History are still out there and kinda need sold. I'll most likely just throw them into a give/get though if it comes down to it
OFFICIALLY everything has been distributed, paid for, accounted for, after just over... three months. Wheew. i definitely have not mastered marketing or setting things up but thankfully mostly everything went accordingly and the advice I received was definitely worth it.

A friendly last bump because two copies of Host of History are still out there and kinda need sold. I'll most likely just throw them into a give/get though if it comes down to it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7