Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spelltag's accent grove
1 2 3
@Median @chuunibyou @Welcometochiliss @Pretelethal @Swevery @Azrail

@HappyLittleSnek @Median @Pretelethal @Azrail

Hi all! I got enough gems to do a 10 print run for both accents-- when they get approved you will be sent a PA! I'm pinging just so you folks know that you won't have to wait for all the slots to be filled, and that it'll come in sooner than expected ^_^
@Median @chuunibyou @Welcometochiliss @Pretelethal @Swevery @Azrail

@HappyLittleSnek @Median @Pretelethal @Azrail

Hi all! I got enough gems to do a 10 print run for both accents-- when they get approved you will be sent a PA! I'm pinging just so you folks know that you won't have to wait for all the slots to be filled, and that it'll come in sooner than expected ^_^
Overworked went through, sent the PAs :) waiting for Burnt Out to go through too
Overworked went through, sent the PAs :) waiting for Burnt Out to go through too
THE REST IS PRINTED YEEAAAHH
THE REST IS PRINTED YEEAAAHH
Hello~

Just wanted to ask, but for some reason the skin that is supposed to be for sandsurge , shows up for coatl m? Does anyone else have this problem?
Hello~

Just wanted to ask, but for some reason the skin that is supposed to be for sandsurge , shows up for coatl m? Does anyone else have this problem?
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
@Welcometochiliss
OH NO I think I accidentally set it to m coatl when I submitted it ghasgdh I'll let the skin mods know to fix that ;_; they're usually quick about it so it'll be fixed soon!
@Welcometochiliss
OH NO I think I accidentally set it to m coatl when I submitted it ghasgdh I'll let the skin mods know to fix that ;_; they're usually quick about it so it'll be fixed soon!
@spelltag

Hello~

Sorry for the ping again, any news of the skin being fixed soon?
@spelltag

Hello~

Sorry for the ping again, any news of the skin being fixed soon?
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
@Welcometochiliss
Hey!! Sorry, I totally missed this ping, the accent got fixed now! Are you still interested in it?
@Welcometochiliss
Hey!! Sorry, I totally missed this ping, the accent got fixed now! Are you still interested in it?
@spelltag

Yes! i would like to buy a copy!
@spelltag

Yes! i would like to buy a copy!
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png
1 2 3