Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Activation | FaeM Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ThisIsMilkshake and @thealmightyZIM, thanks! You’ve both been added to the second run pinglist.
@ThisIsMilkshake and @thealmightyZIM, thanks! You’ve both been added to the second run pinglist.
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
... 1_Zephyrus_-_Breeze.png
Hi everyone, prints are done and I've sent them all out to y'all. And two of you have been very quick to receive it XD CatOnTheSun, I'll save the last skin for you until you're able to buy it, no worries. Just drop me a message or a CR when you're ready. [LIST=1] [*]@Astraya - Completed [*]@Catfeather - Completed [*]@ApprenticeWriter - Completed [*]@Endofwave - Completed [*]@CatOnTheSun - Completed [*]@growingCataclysm - Completed [*]@Raptorgrrl - Completed [*]@StarWraith - Completed [*]@Britty - Completed [*]@seamists - Completed Thanks everyone [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi everyone, prints are done and I've sent them all out to y'all. And two of you have been very quick to receive it XD

CatOnTheSun, I'll save the last skin for you until you're able to buy it, no worries. Just drop me a message or a CR when you're ready.
  1. @Astraya - Completed
  2. @Catfeather - Completed
  3. @ApprenticeWriter - Completed
  4. @Endofwave - Completed
  5. @CatOnTheSun - Completed
  6. @growingCataclysm - Completed
  7. @Raptorgrrl - Completed
  8. @StarWraith - Completed
  9. @Britty - Completed
  10. @seamists - Completed

Thanks everyone
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
Thank you! I'm aiming to have payment to you either tomorrow or the day after ^^
Thank you! I'm aiming to have payment to you either tomorrow or the day after ^^
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
[center][b]Activation Accent Pre-Orders[/b][/center] [center][i]Second Round[/i][/center] [center][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center] Since the first run has more or less been a success... We are having a second round of pre-orders for this Accent XD [center][skin=51483][/center] [left][emoji=lightning rune size=1] 9 Slots Available (Because I'm taking one slot for myself hehe) [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Price = 350 [emoji=gem size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] Payment will be requested once 8/10 of the slots have been filled. [emoji=lightning rune size=1] It'll be submitted for printing once 7/10 of the payment for that run has been received. [center][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center] [left][b]Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*][s]thealmightyZIM - Paid[/s] [*][s]Tikal - Paid[/s] [*][s]ThisIsMilkshake - Paid[/s] [*][s]SnaggleClaw - Paid[/s] [*][s]FairyForestKing - Paid[/s] [*][s]Tjally - Paid[/s] [*]DementedDracon [*][s]Gryffion - Paid[/s] [*] [*] Me :) [/LIST][/left] [center][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [emoji=lightning rune size=1][/center] [left]2nd Run Pinglist: @DementedDracon, @Tikal, @ThisIsMilkshake, @thealmightyZIM
Activation Accent Pre-Orders
Second Round

Since the first run has more or less been a success... We are having a second round of pre-orders for this Accent XD
9 Slots Available (Because I'm taking one slot for myself hehe)
Price = 350
Payment will be requested once 8/10 of the slots have been filled.
It'll be submitted for printing once 7/10 of the payment for that run has been received.

Slots
  1. thealmightyZIM - Paid
  2. Tikal - Paid
  3. ThisIsMilkshake - Paid
  4. SnaggleClaw - Paid
  5. FairyForestKing - Paid
  6. Tjally - Paid
  7. DementedDracon
  8. Gryffion - Paid
  9. Me :)
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
i’d like a slot for activation please!
i’d like a slot for activation please!
@thealmightyZIM added!
@thealmightyZIM added!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
I'd like a slot, please!
I'd like a slot, please!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Tikal, added!
@Tikal, added!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
I'd like a slot as well!
I'd like a slot as well!
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
@ThisIsMilkshake, added!
@ThisIsMilkshake, added!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
1 2 3 4 5 6