Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {ixcents} - Pinkberry [Aether F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Slot for pinkberry if still availible!!! i am in desperate need of more ae f accents and it's so cute!!!
Slot for pinkberry if still availible!!! i am in desperate need of more ae f accents and it's so cute!!!
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Hello everyone! Thank you for your interest in Pinkberry [emoji=aether winking size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've decided to start at a 10-count print instead, to accommodate the larger-than-usual interest! I'll keep the final 3 slots for auction house sale, or in the case that someone in the future is interested <3 Now pinging for payment: @spacepunk @Sols @Beegirl @Toyhouse @decomposedcarrot @batmorgue @Woohoorandom
Hello everyone! Thank you for your interest in Pinkberry

I've decided to start at a 10-count print instead, to accommodate the larger-than-usual interest! I'll keep the final 3 slots for auction house sale, or in the case that someone in the future is interested <3

Now pinging for payment: @spacepunk @Sols @Beegirl @Toyhouse @decomposedcarrot @batmorgue @Woohoorandom

4ZxGBV2.png
Could I be added to the reprint list for woodrot? I have the perfect dragon for it! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=82063793&skin=50834&apparel=14887,29244&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Could I be added to the reprint list for woodrot? I have the perfect dragon for it!

dragon?did=82063793&skin=50834&apparel=14887,29244&xt=dressing.png
[quote name="Gaze" date="2023-06-22 19:32:40" ] Could I be added to the reprint list for woodrot? I have the perfect dragon for it! [/quote] Of course! Thank you for your interest! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
Gaze wrote on 2023-06-22 19:32:40:
Could I be added to the reprint list for woodrot? I have the perfect dragon for it!

Of course! Thank you for your interest!
4ZxGBV2.png
Update! Pinkberry's first order round has just been delivered [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have leftover stock, so the next 3 orders of Pinkberry are instant-delivery [emoji=pink star size=1]
Update! Pinkberry's first order round has just been delivered

I have leftover stock, so the next 3 orders of Pinkberry are instant-delivery
4ZxGBV2.png
I don't have the gems just now, but I'd love to be put on a pinglist for if you do reprints at some point. I have an adorable girl with shadow goopy eyes that this would look great on! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86927368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869274/86927368_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't have the gems just now, but I'd love to be put on a pinglist for if you do reprints at some point. I have an adorable girl with shadow goopy eyes that this would look great on!

86927368_350.png
RB8Ze0o.png
Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been late to responses here, work got really busy and then I got sick!

@WinterMouse I can add you to the list when reprints open up again, and if you ever want to reach out in the future I might still have copies left :)
Hi everyone! Sorry if I've been late to responses here, work got really busy and then I got sick!

@WinterMouse I can add you to the list when reprints open up again, and if you ever want to reach out in the future I might still have copies left :)
4ZxGBV2.png
Thanks! I hope you're feeling better :)
Thanks! I hope you're feeling better :)
RB8Ze0o.png
I'd love to buy a copy of pinkberry if it's still available!
I'd love to buy a copy of pinkberry if it's still available!
@Koobi

Sent via PA <3
@Koobi

Sent via PA <3
4ZxGBV2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7