Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aether F - Gilded Compass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aegean I'm back and would love a slot please!
@Aegean I'm back and would love a slot please!
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
@Annadrujok
Just letting you know the second run has already been sold. I can absolutely put you down for a third run, but I can’t promise it’ll run
siRXCZw.png
@Aegean That's fine! The front page still shows three empty slots for run 2 so I didn't realize it has already been filled ^^;
@Aegean That's fine! The front page still shows three empty slots for run 2 so I didn't realize it has already been filled ^^;
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
They were left because the run was never fully filled, I ran it early and sold the rest afterward
@Annadrujok
Ah yeah, sorry about the confusion
They were left because the run was never fully filled, I ran it early and sold the rest afterward
siRXCZw.png
@aegean

I would love a slot if it runs again.

I haven't bought a skin on the forums before, do I need to make a deposit? or holding payment? or just when they are made?
@aegean

I would love a slot if it runs again.

I haven't bought a skin on the forums before, do I need to make a deposit? or holding payment? or just when they are made?
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles
You can do either in this case
If you play in advance I’ll send you the PA for 1t, if you don’t I’ll send it for the 400g, so feel free to do whichever you’d prefer
@Puggles
You can do either in this case
If you play in advance I’ll send you the PA for 1t, if you don’t I’ll send it for the 400g, so feel free to do whichever you’d prefer
siRXCZw.png
@Aegean is gilded compass still open, or do you have any copies left by chance? :0 lovely accent, I would love to get a slot if so!
@Aegean is gilded compass still open, or do you have any copies left by chance? :0 lovely accent, I would love to get a slot if so!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@batfossil
It’s still open yeah! I’ve just recently put it in for this run, so I should get them back soon enough

@Annadrujok
@Puggles
If any of yous would like to pay in advance, I’ll send the accent in a 1t pa, but if you’d prefer to wait and just pay for the 400g pa once it arrives, that’s cool too
@batfossil
It’s still open yeah! I’ve just recently put it in for this run, so I should get them back soon enough

@Annadrujok
@Puggles
If any of yous would like to pay in advance, I’ll send the accent in a 1t pa, but if you’d prefer to wait and just pay for the 400g pa once it arrives, that’s cool too
siRXCZw.png
@aegean

How long do you think it may be? I hate to totally drain my bank, (I have the gems in the vault, but that its) but I am selling off past festival stuff. Are you ok with me sending the gems in about a week?
@aegean

How long do you think it may be? I hate to totally drain my bank, (I have the gems in the vault, but that its) but I am selling off past festival stuff. Are you ok with me sending the gems in about a week?
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles
Yeah that’s totally alright! You don’t have to send them to me at all if you don’t want to, and just pay the pa once it arrives
@Puggles
Yeah that’s totally alright! You don’t have to send them to me at all if you don’t want to, and just pay the pa once it arrives
siRXCZw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8