Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre-Order] Accent: Found Familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
I sent PM ♥
Thank you ^w^
I sent PM ♥
Thank you ^w^
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
i think you forgot to accept my CR ^^"
i think you forgot to accept my CR ^^"
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
All right, all the payments received so far have been accepted, blueprints have been purchased and the accent has been submitted!

@Puffi
Just wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in your slot?
All right, all the payments received so far have been accepted, blueprints have been purchased and the accent has been submitted!

@Puffi
Just wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in your slot?
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Hi, just to know if you received my private message, since I'm not marked as " paid " like other people ? '^'
Hi, just to know if you received my private message, since I'm not marked as " paid " like other people ? '^'
@Zoruna

Whoops, yeah, I received it, edited.
@Zoruna

Whoops, yeah, I received it, edited.
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Thank you [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Also, I would be interested in being added to your general pinglist please, if you redo skins or accents in the future ♥
Thank you

Also, I would be interested in being added to your general pinglist please, if you redo skins or accents in the future ♥
Hiya! I'd love to be added to a waitlist/pinglist if this gets printed again! :)
Hiya! I'd love to be added to a waitlist/pinglist if this gets printed again! :)
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Farore

Added! I'll be starting a second run once I'm backing from vacation (about a week and a half) if there's interest

2. @Raan
3. @Finder77
4. @Aeriel
5. @Puffi
6. @Khayria
7. @Sayorafina
8. @Zoruna
9. @0BirdMasta0
10. @Ailinn

Alright! Everything should be send either via message or one way crossroads, please let me know if any of you have any issues.
@Farore

Added! I'll be starting a second run once I'm backing from vacation (about a week and a half) if there's interest

2. @Raan
3. @Finder77
4. @Aeriel
5. @Puffi
6. @Khayria
7. @Sayorafina
8. @Zoruna
9. @0BirdMasta0
10. @Ailinn

Alright! Everything should be send either via message or one way crossroads, please let me know if any of you have any issues.
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
i'd love to be marked down for the second run!
i'd love to be marked down for the second run!
NY105Sx.gif
@Farore @Kolokitten

I started a list for run 2 pre-orders and added both of you if you're alright with that.

I'll add anyone who's interested in the second run, however I just ask no one sends payment until pinged as there may be a slight delay in sending this run to be printed. I'll ask for payment once I'm able to send out the request.
@Farore @Kolokitten

I started a list for run 2 pre-orders and added both of you if you're alright with that.

I'll add anyone who's interested in the second run, however I just ask no one sends payment until pinged as there may be a slight delay in sending this run to be printed. I'll ask for payment once I'm able to send out the request.
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6