Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stardusted Skincent Pre-Orders
1 2 3 4 5
Id like a slot please! But could I ask if the line across the tail is part of the accent?
Id like a slot please! But could I ask if the line across the tail is part of the accent?

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
@PtolemyII Can I get a preview of Stardusted on him please? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=73&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=6d88e51f12c3f07eb429a11ef5396e14de3ed036&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@PtolemyII

Can I get a preview of Stardusted on him please?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=7&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=11&tertgene=73&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=6d88e51f12c3f07eb429a11ef5396e14de3ed036&dummyext=prev.png
gs8As9u.png
@Synthsational

*Squints* No... no that is not, and I'm not exactly sure when it got there? It's not on the iteration right before I saved the PNG. I will go fix that right away. Thanks for pointing it out!
@Synthsational

*Squints* No... no that is not, and I'm not exactly sure when it got there? It's not on the iteration right before I saved the PNG. I will go fix that right away. Thanks for pointing it out!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
No problem! Its a beautiful skin so I figured it was just a little blip :)
No problem! Its a beautiful skin so I figured it was just a little blip :)

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
@PtolemyII

Please put me down for a slot!

I'm not sure what happened with the hat either, but no matter - I'm sure it'll be fine when I put the actual skincent on him.
@PtolemyII

Please put me down for a slot!

I'm not sure what happened with the hat either, but no matter - I'm sure it'll be fine when I put the actual skincent on him.
ZU5HtR6.png
@Nihilus

Just wanted to say that that's a gorgeous dragon! What are his genes and colors?
@Nihilus

Just wanted to say that that's a gorgeous dragon! What are his genes and colors?
ZU5HtR6.png
@Nihilus Here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526592941788233757/1044491786049048586/IMG_0982.png[/img]
@Nihilus

Here you go!

IMG_0982.png

Oh No this is Gorgeous--
My current limited money is being saved for another accent right now- could I maybe be put on a pinglist for if you do reruns another time/decide to make it for other breeds please?
Oh No this is Gorgeous--
My current limited money is being saved for another accent right now- could I maybe be put on a pinglist for if you do reruns another time/decide to make it for other breeds please?
Sale->cZytuvn.png->Skins
@Bnemesis

For sure! I didn't think about doing other breeds, but I would definitely be open to doing that. It'll be good practice while I try to learn how to use the art program more!
@Bnemesis

For sure! I didn't think about doing other breeds, but I would definitely be open to doing that. It'll be good practice while I try to learn how to use the art program more!
[quote name="PtolemyII" date="2022-11-21 21:58:25" ] [b]REDACTED[/b] [/quote] Thank you, I'll take a slot!
PtolemyII wrote on 2022-11-21 21:58:25:
REDACTED

Thank you, I'll take a slot!
gs8As9u.png
1 2 3 4 5