Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ preorder ] coatl m blackstar syndrome
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@CryptidUni yup it’s either 5kg or 25USD, but unfortunately that only applies to *your* customs, as in customs that I have been specifically commissioned to make for other people prior to the recolor. I don’t really offer recolors of public prints unless I’m really feeling it orz
@CryptidUni yup it’s either 5kg or 25USD, but unfortunately that only applies to *your* customs, as in customs that I have been specifically commissioned to make for other people prior to the recolor. I don’t really offer recolors of public prints unless I’m really feeling it orz
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
I'd love a slot if there's more room
I'd love a slot if there's more room
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
Could I get a slot?
Could I get a slot?
slot please? sending CR now!
slot please? sending CR now!
8URelp0.png
@Pawnmgers oh please hold off on sending payment! I will be sending out PAs once skins arrive + the last run that you’re in right now isn’t full so might not print in the first place ; v ;
@Pawnmgers oh please hold off on sending payment! I will be sending out PAs once skins arrive + the last run that you’re in right now isn’t full so might not print in the first place ; v ;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado , ahhh!!! i gotcha.
@ado , ahhh!!! i gotcha.
8URelp0.png
I'd love a slot, please!

If I could get two that would be awesome (I can't decide between two dragons for it fjendn) but if you limit to one that's totally understandable.
I'd love a slot, please!

If I could get two that would be awesome (I can't decide between two dragons for it fjendn) but if you limit to one that's totally understandable.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Could I please have a slot? Thank you!
Could I please have a slot? Thank you!
fXjdRL8.png
i'd love a slot! :O
i'd love a slot! :O
pVhWnFy.png
Interested in a slot
Interested in a slot
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17