Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | statuesque accents [obf drapery]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
[quote name="@Dinomatika" date="2022-08-24 19:48:46" ] Sure, how much in mixed? [/quote] In mixed you can decide how much treasure and gems you pay, as long as it adds up to 500g/kt! If you can't decide you can always do half of each; 250g and 250kt!
@Dinomatika wrote on 2022-08-24 19:48:46:
Sure, how much in mixed?
In mixed you can decide how much treasure and gems you pay, as long as it adds up to 500g/kt! If you can't decide you can always do half of each; 250g and 250kt!
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
I meant how much can I send in treasure as I’m lacking in gems rn haha
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[quote name="@Dinomatika" date="2022-08-24 19:53:22" ] I meant how much can I send in treasure as I’m lacking in gems rn haha [/quote] I think there’s been a misunderstanding? I don’t take pure treasure and also I don’t take payment until after 10 or 5 slots are filled (depending on how popular each accent/skin is) so you don’t need to send any currency right now, you only really have to say whether you want to pay in gems or in gems and treasure
@Dinomatika wrote on 2022-08-24 19:53:22:
I think there’s been a misunderstanding? I don’t take pure treasure and also I don’t take payment until after 10 or 5 slots are filled (depending on how popular each accent/skin is) so you don’t need to send any currency right now, you only really have to say whether you want to pay in gems or in gems and treasure
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

Ok, yeah I understand I’m choosing mixed, I was just wondering how much treasure will you accept (for example can i send 400kt and 100g?) and about the payment ok I didn’t know that ^^ if you put it in the cr I wasn’t able to see it because once you cancel a crossroad it doesn’t let you access it

Thank you so much and I love the accent
Ok, yeah I understand I’m choosing mixed, I was just wondering how much treasure will you accept (for example can i send 400kt and 100g?) and about the payment ok I didn’t know that ^^ if you put it in the cr I wasn’t able to see it because once you cancel a crossroad it doesn’t let you access it

have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[quote name="@Dinomatika" date="2022-08-24 20:04:37" ] Ok, yeah I understand I’m choosing mixed, I was just wondering how much treasure will you accept (for example can i send 400kt and 100g?) and about the payment ok I didn’t know that ^^ if you put it in the cr I wasn’t able to see it because once you cancel a crossroad it doesn’t let you access it Thank you so much and I love the accent [/quote] OHHH ok sorry I may have misread your messages, sorry! Yes, 400kt and 100g is fine!
@Dinomatika wrote on 2022-08-24 20:04:37:

OHHH ok sorry I may have misread your messages, sorry! Yes, 400kt and 100g is fine!
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

boop
boop
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

A slot for it's a calming notion please!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

[quote name="@WarriorSong" date="2022-08-25 08:56:53" ] A slot for it's a calming notion please! [/quote] Sure! I’ll add you once my classes end!
@WarriorSong wrote on 2022-08-25 08:56:53:
Sure! I’ll add you once my classes end!
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

bump
bump
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

id love to get a slot for calming notion please^^
id love to get a slot for calming notion please^^
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13