Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] BSJ: Carpe Diem for Guardian F
1 2 3 4 5 6
Put me on the reprint list if there's any room left, I'm sorry I was so late to the ping.
Put me on the reprint list if there's any room left, I'm sorry I was so late to the ping.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Thank you all for signing up! Expect PAs for gems in about a week. Let me know if you need CR for mixed payment instead.

@hungryhobbits
@seamists
@5H4D0WDU57
@Curoi
@Enekokoro
@luxlustravi
@Necralisk
@Icos
@LadyRivers
@Arrakis
@Jessymetal
@Aikka
@liturgies
@Self
@Andraya
@Outpost
@Condor
@Syceris
@Fantelle
@seen
@reunion
@Tinble
@ryou
@606
@SepiaSenpai
@Narif
@Raptorgrrl
@Thunderbird21
@Xylom
Thank you all for signing up! Expect PAs for gems in about a week. Let me know if you need CR for mixed payment instead.

@hungryhobbits
@seamists
@5H4D0WDU57
@Curoi
@Enekokoro
@luxlustravi
@Necralisk
@Icos
@LadyRivers
@Arrakis
@Jessymetal
@Aikka
@liturgies
@Self
@Andraya
@Outpost
@Condor
@Syceris
@Fantelle
@seen
@reunion
@Tinble
@ryou
@606
@SepiaSenpai
@Narif
@Raptorgrrl
@Thunderbird21
@Xylom
it's perfect for my gal here! i'm very excited ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=71327575&itemid=45876&auth=3847679c9fd5b8e250f4ccd21be722b1d1b44e2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
it's perfect for my gal here! i'm very excited ^^

skin?did=71327575&itemid=45876&auth=3847679c9fd5b8e250f4ccd21be722b1d1b44e2f&dummyext=prev.png
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Desnik

Can I be on the reprint list for Carpe Diem?
@Desnik

Can I be on the reprint list for Carpe Diem?
ybwf4f9.gif
Could I have a CR for mixed payment please? Thank you!
Could I have a CR for mixed payment please? Thank you!
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
@Desnik do you have a holding period on skins/accents for payments? i'm like 340 from what i need but i'd like to make sure ;w;"
@Desnik do you have a holding period on skins/accents for payments? i'm like 340 from what i need but i'd like to make sure ;w;"
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
@Necralisk Looove that look, thank you for sharing! I didn't realize the Ghast stuff went so well with the wing cape!

@Kaio slot granted, thank you!

@LadyRivers I have you marked for a CR. Please be aware, this means I'll be sending out your copy last since CRs have a duplication bug, but this shouldn't be noticeable on your end.

@hungryhobbits I let PAs expire once, and if it expires again then it goes on the public AH. ATM I plan to go on hiatus after I distribute Carpe Diem, so unfortunately I can't guarantee options to reprint it until I'm off hiatus.
@Necralisk Looove that look, thank you for sharing! I didn't realize the Ghast stuff went so well with the wing cape!

@Kaio slot granted, thank you!

@LadyRivers I have you marked for a CR. Please be aware, this means I'll be sending out your copy last since CRs have a duplication bug, but this shouldn't be noticeable on your end.

@hungryhobbits I let PAs expire once, and if it expires again then it goes on the public AH. ATM I plan to go on hiatus after I distribute Carpe Diem, so unfortunately I can't guarantee options to reprint it until I'm off hiatus.
layering is a little funky but i like how she turned out! i got tweaking to do with her apparel still but she'll get there ^^
layering is a little funky but i like how she turned out! i got tweaking to do with her apparel still but she'll get there ^^
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Can u get a Ping the next round of Carpe Diem?

Also can u add me to ur general ping list ^^
Can u get a Ping the next round of Carpe Diem?

Also can u add me to ur general ping list ^^
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
No worries, thanks for letting me know! I could also do a treasure PA if that would be easier for you. Whichever is fine with me :)
No worries, thanks for letting me know! I could also do a treasure PA if that would be easier for you. Whichever is fine with me :)
xJ2FDKA.gifx
Rivers
she/her

Cerdae Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6